• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Complete your Oktoberfest sets + Lucille Mulhall Sale 2023 - Feedback

Artem124

Sergeant
luci horse set is useless .. if considering for ffs.. theres better too

female horse set is better and cheaper for adventures

luci horse set should also be 1k per set.. not saying i need but should be done since how old it is!

luvBB

Private
Why lucille is more expensive than Female riding even is weaker? :P
Leavenworth riding is OP... way better than cortina riding, somewhere is equal to Cortina Upgraded at 4
male riding kinde useless, atleast for me.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Leavenworth riding is OP... way better than cortina riding, somewhere is equal to Cortina Upgraded at 4
What did you expect from a 3 year newer horse set that can be bought exclusively with nuggets? :lol:
And it's not like +4 means anything, the upgrades of the fort items are not that relevant.
But yes, Leavenworth's horse set is good and worth buying. But I wouldn't say OP. When someone says the word OP, I think of the Union set in 2019. That's OP.

Arthur Morgan

Reservist
wasn't there a little bit of sector defence in leaven to somewhat counter the free DotD set? they removed that didn't they? :lol: i love how reluctant they are with adding defensive bonuses but with attack-damage they go all-in.

But yeah complaints aside, this is a decent set for tanks.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
wasn't there a little bit of sector defence in leaven to somewhat counter the free DotD set? they removed that didn't they?
Yes, but this is not necessarily a mistake. It is a nugget set, and the identity of the set would have been altered. Leavenworth is not a support set. If it was, it no longer made sense for the horse set to be bought in large numbers, if several players bought it, it was enough to share the bonus with the others. Maybe they will add a tank support set for Christmas.

Arthur Morgan

Reservist
Yes, but this is not necessarily a mistake. It is a nugget set, and the identity of the set would have been altered. Leavenworth is not a support set. If it was, it no longer made sense for the horse set to be bought in large numbers, if several players bought it, it was enough to share the bonus with the others. Maybe they will add a tank support set for Christmas.
Exactly because defence sector would also benefit Cortina users, making Leaven horse set less of an upgrade and therefore less appealing to spend nuggets for. At least, it still gives +17 defence bonus in total, they didn't nerf it there.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
@Loki can you please try to get em new sale items auctionable? Lucilles items are auctionable..so just make em new ones auctionabletoo.. Try to explain Lenka that !NN0 wont lose any money if sale items are auctionable cause the person who sells em on market still needs to buy em with nuggets in the shop.
People who wont buy nuggets for sale sets will buy em on market so they get their hands on that good stuff too. This means that the ones who are willing to spend nuggets will spend more to sell em on market... So more money for !NN0.
Hope Lenka will listen to us finally... we are asking to make all sale sets auctionable for so long now... there is no good reason to not make em auctionable

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
@Loki can you please try to get em new sale items auctionable? Lucilles items are auctionable..so just make em new ones auctionabletoo.. Try to explain Lenka that !NN0 wont lose any money if sale items are auctionable cause the person who sells em on market still needs to buy em with nuggets in the shop.
People who wont buy nuggets for sale sets will buy em on market so they get their hands on that good stuff too. This means that the ones who are willing to spend nuggets will spend more to sell em on market... So more money for !NN0.
Hope Lenka will listen to us finally... we are asking to make all sale sets auctionable for so long now... there is no good reason to not make em auctionable
I agree with you , but let's be honest here. One can exploit the sale , what do I mean.

For example 10 out of 50 buy Lucille, InnoGames wins money here regardless. But let's 2 out of the 10 have bought nuggets with 150% offer then InnoGames loses money here and the player has way more availability to his hands.

Why do I say someone can exploit the sales and any sales is because if you know when the 150% offer will be given to you , which I can tell you exactly when if you don't know, then you can be a winner in every single sale.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
I agree with you , but let's be honest here. One can exploit the sale , what do I mean.

For example 10 out of 50 buy Lucille, InnoGames wins money here regardless. But let's 2 out of the 10 have bought nuggets with 150% offer then InnoGames loses money here and the player has way more availability to his hands.

Why do I say someone can exploit the sales and any sales is because if you know when the 150% offer will be given to you , which I can tell you exactly when if you don't know, then you can be a winner in every single sale.
its every 60 days but for me its not an exploit - u still spend money on em items... and everyone gets the 150% offer if hes patient enough to wait ... if hes not than its his problem if he has to spent more money than the ones who are patient enough to wait for the 150% offter ... if its avaiable to everyone at any time its not really an exploit xD

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
its every 60 days but for me its not an exploit - u still spend money on em items... and everyone gets the 150% offer if hes patient enough to wait ... if hes not than its his problem if he has to spent more money than the ones who are patient enough to wait for the 150% offter ... if its avaiable to everyone at any time its not really an exploit xD
Most people don't know that's why I call it exploit, of course it's not.

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
most munchers spend too much to get those sales and the few that know about the 150% and are patient and will ACTUALLY buy it are few and still wont have enough to massively ruin the market - Since the demand will be massive and more people will buy them just to sell onto the market, there being more on the market will make it possible to upgrade for many that couldn't so creating more demand and more reason to buy them to sell immediately.

Is my logic wrong?

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
most munchers spend too much to get those sales and the few that know about the 150% and are patient and will ACTUALLY buy it are few and still wont have enough to massively ruin the market - Since the demand will be massive and more people will buy them just to sell onto the market, there being more on the market will make it possible to upgrade for many that couldn't so creating more demand and more reason to buy them to sell immediately.

Is my logic wrong?

I think they want these sets to function like event weapons, something to be fought over when they do rarely come around as they provide unique stats and are super limited and have to be nuggeted for, but I dont think it's as translatable with these "complete your **** set" sets..

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant

Is my logic wrong?
You are not wrong but still , 11875 nuggets which is the 150% for €80 is equal to 26 Lucille Lasso those 26 could benefit either 26 people or less people with upgraded lasso. Now Imagine this with the new horse and saddles, you can still make +2 horse saddle with 11,875 nuggets but you can also sell for a s...t tons of money and even if players have purchased nuggets from before and they keep it for future sales then InnoGames at the current event will lose a lot of money ( realistically they will still make money regardless because not everyone will have or have had purchased nuggets ) but you get the idea.

P.s. I don't know if I explain it very well..

killado

Private
Will never happen.
You make 10 accounts, send them walking around, dueling, building church, dueling, fort fight, duelling, build church, build church, build church, duelling, fort fighting, fort fighting.... In 12 months, you get 1100 free nuggets (99,999% never understand why InnoGames makes sales at 1200 nuggets) on 10 accounts, just for login and 1-2 actions, per day. Buy 10 items and sell, for 5k to main account, And can make the set, level 2, for free. InnoGames knows that there are millions of those "slaves" (aka dobby scripted players that don't even remember they have 100 accounts working for an account, on each world) and making those items auctionable would only be another killer way for the game. Already happens in many events where the cheaper left hand weapon are $1M but main accounts get 27 right when they are auctionable. Then, for chance, the market has him selling 1 wood for $2.5M, same one sells 1 stone for $5M and bargain tobbaco for $10M. All sold in seconds, since they are so cheap.

Nugget items are nugget item. Not in any way they should be auctionable. Already so much multis around that would break, even more, any other players.

Lordofgods

Private
Will never happen.
You make 10 accounts, send them walking around, dueling, building church, dueling, fort fight, duelling, build church, build church, build church, duelling, fort fighting, fort fighting.... In 12 months, you get 1100 free nuggets (99,999% never understand why InnoGames makes sales at 1200 nuggets) on 10 accounts, just for login and 1-2 actions, per day. Buy 10 items and sell, for 5k to main account, And can make the set, level 2, for free. InnoGames knows that there are millions of those "slaves" (aka dobby scripted players that don't even remember they have 100 accounts working for an account, on each world) and making those items auctionable would only be another killer way for the game. Already happens in many events where the cheaper left hand weapon are $1M but main accounts get 27 right when they are auctionable. Then, for chance, the market has him selling 1 wood for $2.5M, same one sells 1 stone for $5M and bargain tobbaco for $10M. All sold in seconds, since they are so cheap.

Nugget items are nugget item. Not in any way they should be auctionable. Already so much multis around that would break, even more, any other players.
There are far easier ways to make money with multiaccounts. You can get easily 5kk/month for each of them (no prem) by only selling products in market (or by producing to yourself).