• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Charlie

kimba

Private
Does anyone knows if the job to drop the Mouton has changed?
I've allready got the Buffalo meat and the Loaf's of bread.
Got 10 times Tending sheep (yes I have the Sharp Bowie knife equiped), still have no Mouton ribs.
Thnk's

DeletedUser

Does anyone knows if the job to drop the Mouton has changed?
I've allready got the Buffalo meat and the Loaf's of bread.
Got 10 times Tending sheep (yes I have the Sharp Bowie knife equiped), still have no Mouton ribs.
Thnk's

quest items in general drop much worse, if you need an item from a 60-120 minute job your quite sure on getting it, however if you need to do a 1-2-3-4-5 minute job for a quest item to drop prepare to do it 100's of times, this is since the (quest) item droprates haven't been updated at all. they are still like before. So besides normal items, quest items are a total drag to get on short jobs (imagine in tw.1 when you do 40 5 minute jobs you also will barely every find an items, now try 40 1 minute jobs, chances on that seem to be even 5 times lower) and sadly it also effects quest items, chance that you get ko'd by the 1% danger is bigger then finding the items

kimba

Private
thank's for the reply.
oddly I got them with motivation under 50%
the first came at 45%, the second 5% and finally the third, with 0% motivation.
:confused: