• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Character

todotuyo

Reservist
In this way the only thing you are saying is that the adventurer needs a change to be a better tank, but does he want to be anti-tank? Are those corrections of no use anymore? The corrections would have to be for both battles and duels, starting from the basis that an adventurer had to be good at all of that as he did not have a defined character, a duelist is clear that he is for duels, a soldier is clear that he is for a strong and A builder goes without saying, the adventurer had to know everything because it depended on his expertise when being alone in unknown territory, however he is the worst in almost everything and the developers do nothing about it

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
In this way the only thing you are saying is that the adventurer needs a change to be a better tank, but does he want to be anti-tank?
Just as the worker received an increased chance of attack and defense at fort battles, the adventurer should also get something hybrid. Increased damage given and reduced damage taken. It would be a good start.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Thank you for your feedback, @Emma Swan. I have forwarded it and ensured that it is prioritised. (j/k) :njub:

Regarding the topic at hand, I have forwarded the actual feedback.
hmmm...Let me call Thor...yous sass sometimes ... :D

PS: We recently got an update where you can make amulet at once, yet you still have to click click click click high number of it click click.... Then you click go sleep click and still click click hear that click click...... click ...PRIORITIES :D

I said it and say it again, Adventurer needs double of his resistance and higher dmg since this character goes usually full HP. At least this way he can stay alive longer and make some solid dmg. So when Adv. wants to go dmg he can actually hit without 10x dodge :)

Deleted User - 115745

Sure I just wanted to point out that Adventurer has it's own "good" things , one being that you can get double the amount of skills than other classes. I totally I agree that the class needs a major PVP bonus change or addition , but I wouldn't say that Adventurer is useless.
The FF bonus is useless, didnt bring you exp didnt bring you dodges , anyway even with premium it doesnt work(in a ff round they shot me 23 times, usualy 5-10 shot per round if many people can see me), or is not the 50% chance
or this 50% chance work like dot event :))))where you have 33% chance to win but is more close to 5%
P.S i saw many workes 1ith 1500 hp with almost 100 dodges in a fort fight ...... so wth

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
P.S i saw many workes 1ith 1500 hp with almost 100 dodges in a fort fight ...... so wth
This is impossible or either the team attacking the worker is just very very weak. Adventurer has a unique role in FF , a Soldier is 99% tank , a Dueler is 100% damage , a Worker is 50-50% tank or damage. All classes have their advantage, give me around 15-20 adventurers and I want to see you try your best to win against them.

Emma Swan

Corporal
This is impossible or either the team attacking the worker is just very very weak. Adventurer has a unique role in FF , a Soldier is 99% tank , a Dueler is 100% damage , a Worker is 50-50% tank or damage. All classes have their advantage, give me around 15-20 adventurers and I want to see you try your best to win against them.
agree and disagree. 1500hp with 100 dodge is nonsense. But having 20 adventurers, really? Attack would put you down to the ground. There is no Adv that can survive sousa.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Yeah, we need bull 2.0, but it's normal to be easier on defense.
We definetely need more tank sets than dmg. So that you can make good combinations I would say and that more people can be dressed. Dmg is too strong now. That free set is serial tank set killer. Meaning we need stronger tank sets. Leavenworth was a bit disappointment for me to be honest. Numbers are higher compared to Cortina, but result is similar. Its difficult to balance FF when new sets are coming without proper thinking made and problems are still being neglected. I like FF but its pain in the ass.

Because Leavenworth is recent, I would buff it more and start releasing new sets stronger from that. I wouldnt release dmg set with bonus dmg next year. If there is no adventurer bonus change, release tank set def and att, add extra bonus, if weared by Adventurer, + extra resistance for example. Sleeping on game never ends up well.

By releasing more tank sets and less dmg sets [or just attack bonus not dmg and for sure not sector bonus], at least first half of the year may be easier to balance it. Just thinking ....

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Because Leavenworth is recent, I would buff it more and start releasing new sets stronger from that
The clothes were already buffed before they reached beta, I'm sure they won't buff it again. There is also the problem of the fact that the distance penalty is very high, it is difficult for the attackers, I don't think it is a good idea to buff the set again. I, as an adventurer, fainted on tower from 15 hits, dodging only 19 with leaven's +3+4 and full hp at lvl 188, so yes, the set is not too strong, but I think it's more of a problem with the adventurer :lol:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I wasn't protecting any damagers and without a proper strategy and a leader, what am I suppose to do? Try to block alone a sector and faint in 10-15 hits with while probably dodging ~5 hits? :))
When you don't have a quality fort battle you try to dodge some hits or to do something that helps you make bonds or xp. It's what it is.