• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Character

TUEUCHNIX

Reservist
Hey again

yes i know the char is always 1 time ( duell,worker,etc.), but after more as 10 years play this game, should be possible to change it again.
The interest in the game has probably changed for everyone.
Now it should be possible here in the form of a quest etc. to decide the selection again.

John Wick

Private First Class
I think many simply do not understand the big problem behind it. I will try to explain it as simple as possible:
If you play the class adventures for 10 years and do all the character quests etc, then you will probably (without considering the purchase option) have more skill points than a soldier.
A soldier in turn will probably have more attributes than an adventurer.
If you now change the class, then you have both the quests and the skill points of the adventures as well as the new quests of the newly chosen class.
What do the people who don't change the class do then? They are disadvantaged and that is the big problem. It is also not possible to turn off the quests when you choose the new class.

Many people are simply not aware of this problem, but not everything that glitters is gold. That, by the way, is only one of many problems I have addressed. It is probably even more complex... Just have some insight.

It would therefore be preferable if the character classes were adjusted every few years instead of making such a big fuss. The possibility to change the character class will just cause chaos.

PS. Changing the character class itself is very easy.

Guiri

Corporal
can't change class and never will be able to. the code would bug out so only way to do it is to rewrite everything. and that won't happen.

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
If you play the class adventures for 10 years and do all the character quests etc, then you will probably (without considering the purchase option) have more skill points than a soldier.
A soldier in turn will probably have more attributes than an adventurer.
If you now change the class, then you have both the quests and the skill points of the adventures as well as the new quests of the newly chosen class.
That was before the sets madness that it is today
With the sets we have today, +1 level gives you around 20 skills, that's way more than the character quest. So that's not a very compelling argument.

But i have to agree with you, Character class should not be changed. But a rework is a must

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
I'm a Worker, and personally, won't change it. It allows me to be a decent damager and a good tank, is very versatile, I like it

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I fully agree, but I don't think it will happen. A class rebalance should be enough to compensate.

I don't believe the code would bug out , it's just InnoGames doesn't want this.
I don't know for sure, but the class quests are somehow linked to character classes, so even if you chance someone class, some bugs may occur. I'm sure it can be fixed if the developer gives some time to the problem, but ... apparently he doesn't have enough time. Not enough resources are invested in TW unfortunately.

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
if there was an item that would change your character at 1000 bonds or nuggets it would be convenient for everyone and improve the fort activity and gameplay

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I fully agree, but I don't think it will happen. A class rebalance should be enough to compensate.

I don't know for sure, but the class quests are somehow linked to character classes, so even if you chance someone class, some bugs may occur. I'm sure it can be fixed if the developer gives some time to the problem, but ... apparently he doesn't have enough time. Not enough resources are invested in TW unfortunately.
We had a FF tournament some months ago in GR and we had a chance to change Class if we won a battle, I was a Soldier and I became a Dueler , I completed both Character class quests with 0 bugs and 0 problems. Idk , I feel they just don't want to do it at least at the moment.

Guiri

Corporal
We had a FF tournament some months ago in GR and we had a chance to change Class if we won a battle, I was a Soldier and I became a Dueler , I completed both Character class quests with 0 bugs and 0 problems. Idk , I feel they just don't want to do it at least at the moment.
I think you didnt get deep enough into the game on a speed server to unlock all the beautiful errors that can appear.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I think you didnt get deep enough into the game on a speed server to unlock all the beautiful errors that can appear.
Trust me I did , I'm referring to the change of Classes , for me there wasnt any bugs on that subject. For sure I had experienced many bugs during speed events.

Guiri

Corporal
Trust me I did , I'm referring to the change of Classes , for me there wasnt any bugs on that subject. For sure I had experienced many bugs during speed events.
but you dont know if an easter quest would bug out etc. class change has a possibility to unravel many hidden bugs and for this reason it won't happen unless InnoGames would do proper tests with it.

todotuyo

Reservist
I think that the solution, at least those of us who are adventurers on other servers, is to compensate for the attributes since, in my opinion, the adventurer should have more bonuses in duels and battles, for some reason he is an adventurer, someone who goes on an adventure in the west. and it had to know everything, however its only advantage is that it finds things that today are of no use because with the sets that exist everyone can do it, my question is when will a review be? Will they do it two days before closing the game? Or is it that they are very busy doing tombolas with the sole interest of us buying nuggets?

Emma Swan

Corporal
Well, if lazy InnoGames still doesnt understand whats going on after all those years, than just turn off the light please.

If they wont allow us to change character, how about each character will have an options to change his bonuses? For example you can or keep what you have now, or you can change them for 4 new that will replace your old ones? They could probably let us choose and pick 1, 2 3 or all 4 but just once. If I choose 2, i cant go back and pick 3rd one for example. But it should be dueling bonus in exchange for dueling bonus, ff for ff etc. Not that Soldier will get bonus attack alongside his overpowered tactics lol.That would fresh this boring game up at least a bit I guess.... But you can write whatever you want, you can ask for this, InnoGames will bring you new font for chat because that would be probably very important :D They bring useless things trying to hide problems.

PS: Whoever says worker is useless have no idea what worker can do in FF.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I understand the frustration of some about Adventurer being "useless" which I'm my opinion isn't. Sure he lacks bonuses as other classes bonuses are far more better than those of an Adventurer but let's bare in mind a few things. Adventurer is the most unique character in FF and is a crucial character to hold flag when needed or sectors. That's what they are good at and if a leader knows the full extent of Adventurers , they can become a very big problem for the attackers to handle. Secondly, Adventurer can gain 10 more skill points than any other class totalling 20 skill points just from Character quest.

The only changes an Adventurer needs is a more PVP relevant bonus.

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
I understand the frustration of some about Adventurer being "useless" which I'm my opinion isn't. Sure he lacks bonuses as other classes bonuses are far more better than those of an Adventurer but let's bare in mind a few things. Adventurer is the most unique character in FF and is a crucial character to hold flag when needed or sectors. That's what they are good at and if a leader knows the full extent of Adventurers , they can become a very big problem for the attackers to handle. Secondly, Adventurer can gain 10 more skill points than any other class totalling 20 skill points just from Character quest.

The only changes an Adventurer needs is a more PVP relevant bonus.
I agree with you.
But the argument about skill points is pointless. Skills from levels or quest don't mean anything nowadays.
I can upgrade some pants or belt and get more skills than all of the adventurer quest put together

Sadly clothes are everything

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I agree with you.
But the argument about skill points is pointless. Skills from levels or quest don't mean anything nowadays.
I can upgrade some pants or belt and get more skills than all of the adventurer quest put together

Sadly clothes are everything
Sure I just wanted to point out that Adventurer has it's own "good" things , one being that you can get double the amount of skills than other classes. I totally I agree that the class needs a major PVP bonus change or addition , but I wouldn't say that Adventurer is useless.

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
You're right, is not useless, just need a few touches. Or maybe some combination to excel in PvP. Maybe more resistance? So shots taken take less HP and that way keep sectors fore more rounds