• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.220 - Discussion

rel2

Lance Corporal
We have prepared new items needed for IFBC4. These items will make your progress much easier. what is that supposed to mean?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
No no :no:, not like that! min XP 3% maxi XP 5% or XP 10% under XP 3% is ridiculous for this quest series! :annoyed:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Suggestion for LCM or Diggo11
For the Att min. 5% XP drinks or max. 10% XP drinks and for the Deff 2% XP drinks or 3% XP drinks for event and Awesomia battle! So we can hope that more will come to Att

Emma Swan

Corporal
So, basically.... changelog that brings disapointment which level is it now? level 188?

Also, why did I get after almost 40 hours work 1% potion of wisdom? I mean come on.... 10% is too luxurious?

Where is that henry npc account to answer our questions? I have so many question. Such as why this game has such a poor management? I feel embarassed for you, yet you dont lol :D :D :D

@Loki any chance to invite some dev to come over here and explain to us why they sleep on us? Or can you make official suggestion changes and push them to read it?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Question for HQ: @Loki

Duelling Changes: FAQ​

Published August 24, 2015 by Diggo11

firefox_B3tMkzehr0.png

So regarding that this was published ALMOST 9 years ago , are you guys still actively monitoring the issue of Soldiers? Do you still not intend to do some changes after so many years of Community complains about the Soldier tactics?

2 possible answers which are 99% sure are NO and NO but I hope we get an answer to this once and for all.

If we all gather as a community all players and disxuss a topic With class changes could be more possible. Create a mass mail on big worlds or forum topics on other markets But we can't even do this

carolosjk

Private First Class
I can't find the quest "Resolve: The second evidence (Searching for the culprit part 2)" anywhere. John doesn't seem to be giving any hint that I am missing. Maybe it is bugged and it doesn't appear available to be accepted?

Kimbo1

Private
There is a typo - Should be The first evidence....

Attachments

• Searching for the culprit part 2.jpg
    Searching for the culprit part 2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 29