• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.214 - Discussion

Loki

The West Team
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,

feel free to post here any comments and/or questions regarding our 2.214 changelog. :up:

Yours sincerely,
Loki
Community Manager

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
It depends on which scripts they are?

According to §7) Bots, Scripts, Macros and Proxies, the use of scripts is prohibited.
However, the use of the scripts listed here is tolerated.
The use of other scripts, including those listed below, is prohibited.
Innogames and The West team assume no liability for the use of
scripts. E.g. if data is read from your account or money, items,
etc. disappear from your account.

Examples:​

It is prohibited including, but not limited to:

• The use of bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources;
  • The use of click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks;
  • the use of programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage
Aktuelle Übersicht aller Skripte 2024/Current overview of all scripts 2024 <---- Source: in German The-West Forum

It depends on which scripts they are?

According to §7) Bots, Scripts, Macros and Proxies, the use of scripts is prohibited.
However, the use of the scripts listed here is tolerated.
The use of other scripts, including those listed below, is prohibited.
Innogames and The West team assume no liability for the use of
scripts. E.g. if data is read from your account or money, items,
etc. disappear from your account.

Examples:​

It is prohibited including, but not limited to:

• The use of bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources;
  • The use of click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks;
  • the use of programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage
Aktuelle Übersicht aller Skripte 2024/Current overview of all scripts 2024 <---- Source: in German The-West Forum

They're banning ALL scripts. tw-essentials, tw-calc, any script that makes the game manageable. CMs better get together and get on the same page or .net is going to be wiped out by their decision.

They said it didn't matter, that's .de, not .net. So .net is going to have no scripts, but other markets will have scripts? When .net dies, who knows what will happen to all markets. Maybe I should start my .de char and by that, learn how to read/understand German :)

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I don't play on the International the-west.net. Because of that I can only say about Beta and de. every CM has different rules and International even has 2 CM. and event world has different rules again.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I don't play on the International the-west.net. Because of that I can only say about Beta and de. every CM has different rules and International even has 2 CM. and event world has different rules again.
Rules should've been the same for all markets. You are right every CM has different rules and that shouldn't be the case. All CM should have the same rule but they are not at fault here when InnoGames shows yet again how madly managed this game is.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Rules should've been the same for all markets. You are right every CM has different rules and that shouldn't be the case. All CM should have the same rule but they are not at fault here when InnoGames shows yet again how madly managed this game is.
:up: Initiative is stupid from a CM. He has to sell himself well and be there for us and not on his own. Without us users & testers there is no The-West.

Loki

The West Team
CM Mnnielsen is also in (Denmark, Sweden, .International) and temporary staff in the German Forum :eek:
tenor.gif

Criminus

Private First Class

Management Syntex (EN) und Mnnielsen (Denmark, Sweden, .International) the wiki says 2

Then the Wiki team list is no longer up to date? The Wiki moderators don't keep up with anything anymore. then CM Mnnielsen is also in (Denmark, Sweden, .International) and temporary staff in the German Forum :eek:
Syntex: “It has been a great 2 years together, and I am grateful for all your feedback, kind words and contribution to our game. I do not want to leave you completely, therefore I have made the decision to stick around with very limited activity, but please consider @Mnnielsen your contact person with any Community Managerial matters - however I may step in if she would not be available.”

And that’s the reason Syntex still has a CM rank on the forums and Wiki.

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
If we had updates like this announced every week it could have a major impact on improving the game. A question would be why the character class improvement does not remain as announced even if they are unused for those who or cried on this topic for some it would be an improvement.