• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.213 - Discussion

Loki

The West Team
sry Loki but this is a joke and you felt it too i think
ab67616d0000b273d043dbc45d59c027fb682a09

Emma Swan

Corporal
Changelog we have been waiting for.....

We are bored and have literally nothing to do. If you are unable to use brain and do something with this game, add maybe new craftings at least?
InnoGames- we have fixed mictablablablah rifle price!

Deleted User - 113805

So... Where is the last update?

I'm asking for a friend :whistle:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Micteblabla rifle price changed in less than 2 months because of the wrong value , meanwhile Colombian Lama blanket still remains as 12,000 instead of 1200.... just wanted to point this out

Fun fact there are more items with wrong values: Samuel Adams shoes are 4500 instead of 2500 , Samuel Adams saddle is 1400 instead of 1200. Murrieta saddle is 2500 instead of 1200, Thomas scarf is 2500 instead of 6000. Will be continuing if I find more.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Alfred and Carl's scarf are 2500 instead of 6000.

Behan , Bill Brocius , Michael hat are 6000 instead of 4000.

Theres a sequence :D Most wrong values are in 2021 which we all know as the worst year of the west ( sets wise ) and in every event there was at least 1 mistake in values and lets not forget how not a single suggestion passed through that year.