• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.212 - Discussion

rel2

Lance Corporal
well, till the end of the year there is only one update left, so i hope its something worth the actual update...

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Has the decoration been corrected from the last update? On My World it's still gold instead of blue from Sattelmeister! Yes, I reported it! I just don't know if the bug existed in beta or not!

Screenshot 2023-11-21 122123.png

Emma Swan

Corporal
lets consider little changes from this fall as preparation for bigger changes for upcoming year 2024. If not, this game will die [not that its not almost dead].

Potion is great, but can we use it immediately or do we need to wait 180 days from Marias first potion? Also, this is very short time solving dueling. Duel level is increasing like a pendolino, so after couple of days you have usually 3 people for duel, I would do something with dueling level as well.

Also, can you add new buffs into christmas presents we are going to search later in December? And do something with that drop rate? I mean pumpking this year were even more difficult to find compared to last year. I understand that this is good against players that like having bigger family of names, but this was job for almost 12 hours :D When I did 1 hour jobs from 9 I found 2 pumpking come on...I would guarantee 1 pumpkin or whatever we are searching per 10 min jobs, 2 and more per 1 hour. This is too crazy....

John Wick

Private First Class
@Loki Didn't you make a mistake? The Mystery Potion only cost 20 nuggets/bonds in the beta. Now it costs 50, which is not a reduction but an increase...

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Adventures connectivity improvements

We have implemented improvements to connectivity once the lobby finishes and the game starts.
From now on, situations where you weren't able to connect to the game after the lobby finishes should not occur.

Late comment but , this is good , what I would also like to see is , If a player leaves multiple times while being on skill selection, the leaver gets a penalty of 30 minutes before trying to join a queue. The penalty should increase by the many times a player leaves at the time of skill selection getting a heavier penalty. This should also work for ingame disconnections/rage quits.

I think it's self explanatory and most of us feel this way. Imagine waiting for a game and when you find one , a player decides to leave and then you stuck waiting again and then when you find another one that same player has the audacity to leave once again. This system is similar to what League of Legends uses , I'm not saying this game is like LoL but penalties like this should exist.

MeadowofAsh

Private First Class
Adventures connectivity improvements

Late comment but , this is good , what I would also like to see is , If a player leaves multiple times while being on skill selection, the leaver gets a penalty of 30 minutes before trying to join a queue. The penalty should increase by the many times a player leaves at the time of skill selection getting a heavier penalty. This should also work for ingame disconnections/rage quits.
Little confused by this, there is already a leaver penalty, that increases with every exiting of the lobby, don't know the exact build up. Think is it 1st 15 minutes, 20/25 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 90/120 minutes, etc typically doubling.

So you basically want to trade in 15 minute penalty for a 30 minute one, what happens if at 30 minutes that same thing happens that happens with 15 minutes, you going to ask for an hour penalty to start off with?

Really InnoGames should scrap adventures or change them to player vs NPC/ ai bots, that way only 3 players are needed and the over powered gear is not going to matter much if the opposing team is mirror, then it relies on team work and not who spend the most.

Really there is already the problem of players skipping the penalty by staying in lobby, then disconnect as soon as the adventure starts. They don't even bother taking the saloon/bank. As I have been told by support, not much they can do as it is hard to tell if it is internet issues or true intentional disconnecting. Yes yes, it is very obvious to adventure regulars but to mods who are less likely to do any extensive work on the matter it is not a clear case of abuse.

I don't necessarily have issue with a 30 minutes starter penalty instead of 15 minutes, but queues can take hours before one adventure lobby comes up, so not sure it really matters in the end. I have feeling you will be just as annoyed after waiting 30 minutes to 15 minutes, maybe I am wrong and you can do some calming yoga in 30 minutes better than a 15 minute session.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Little confused by this, there is already a leaver penalty, that increases with every exiting of the lobby, don't know the exact build up. Think is it 1st 15 minutes, 20/25 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 90/120 minutes, etc typically doubling.

So you basically want to trade in 15 minute penalty for a 30 minute one, what happens if at 30 minutes that same thing happens that happens with 15 minutes, you going to ask for an hour penalty to start off with?

Really InnoGames should scrap adventures or change them to player vs NPC/ ai bots, that way only 3 players are needed and the over powered gear is not going to matter much if the opposing team is mirror, then it relies on team work and not who spend the most.

Really there is already the problem of players skipping the penalty by staying in lobby, then disconnect as soon as the adventure starts. They don't even bother taking the saloon/bank. As I have been told by support, not much they can do as it is hard to tell if it is internet issues or true intentional disconnecting. Yes yes, it is very obvious to adventure regulars but to mods who are less likely to do any extensive work on the matter it is not a clear case of abuse.

I don't necessarily have issue with a 30 minutes starter penalty instead of 15 minutes, but queues can take hours before one adventure lobby comes up, so not sure it really matters in the end. I have feeling you will be just as annoyed after waiting 30 minutes to 15 minutes, maybe I am wrong and you can do some calming yoga in 30 minutes better than a 15 minute session.
Yeah I also found out about the penalties , but I don't think they work as intented because I also found out that theres a bug that you can exploit without getting penalties.

I don't think they will scrap the game-mode as they are already tons of achievements for it , least they can do is a very big change so it can lure more players in and balance damage of the weapons.