• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.205 - Discussion

the legit

Private First Class
Class update terrifies me, really good chance it completely ruins the game for alot of people.

Hope it isn't just nerfs & they actually improve / innovate the classes.

If it comes down to that I much rather improving what is felt lacking instead of nerfing what has been in place for years. Plus, things like health/damage balancing can be done through the sets.

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
They will nerf duellers & soldiers, and give 5% bonus increase for the other clases while trippling the bonus from being prem

przemko05

Reservist
1692614745524.png
@Loki Please fix it in next update, maybe it's a small cosmetic change, not affecting the game too much, but it annoys a lot of players. It's Tailor.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
how about adding more XP to new quests??? we told u so many times in the past... building is way more efficient than doin quests... the new quest is a complete joke again - 800xp for 198 products is so so bad...
sure u get 2% xp potion at the end but its not worth for the things u need to do...
the lcm does not know shit bout the new levels and how much XP u need to level up....

start giving us MORE xp for other things in the game than for the crappy chruch - its so insane how ignorant u guys are - we are telling u the same crap for month now - and what are u doin ? nothing ... better get a new lcm... fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
how about adding more XP to new quests??? we told u so many times in the past... building is way more efficient than doin quests... the new quest is a complete joke again - 800xp for 198 products is so so bad...
sure u get 2% xp potion at the end but its not worth for the things u need to do...
the lcm does not know shit bout the new levels and how much XP u need to level up....

start giving us MORE xp for other things in the game than for the crappy chruch - its so insane how ignorant u guys are - we are telling u the same shit for month now - and what are u doin ? nothing ... better get a new lcm... fast.
Why are other InnoGames getting more love than The-West? No phone app , no social media advertising, not listening to crucial feedback of players , why?

Reply to this if you dare @innogames

TadschMahal

Sergeant
Why are other InnoGames getting more love than The-West? No phone app , no social media advertising, not listening to crucial feedback of players , why?

Reply to this if you dare @innogames
u should ask lenka our lovley LCM why shes so ignorant .... try to catch her if shes online on beta :D i bet she wont answer u
dunno why !nn0 keeps someone whos so incompetent and ignorant...

a good lcm would do a Q&A here in forum - but she wont do that.... she knows that ppl are unhappy but shes just selfish doin dumb things
bet she thinks her ideas are better than what players actually want

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Too much hate towards her guys :) maybe it’s not something she can change.
You give her to much credit , she failed miserably way to many times , it's not that hard for someone with a position like her to come and make a Q&A with players , it's her job to make the game a better experience for all players , she is in charge of almost everthing that comes out like sets,quests etc etc It's her full time jobs and she is getting paid WAY TO MUCH to do absolutely nothing. She thinks her ideas are absolute and nothing can change her mind because she lives in her small bubble thinking this game is still in 2008 , we have talked about this way to many times and her lack of knowledge about the game and her incompetence and disrespect towards the community is very alarming.

A LEADING COMMUNITY MANAGER should have a proper discussion for the future of this game , and I hope you don't come and tell me that this is the job of the CM , CM always takes the feedback but what is talked internally never comes out to light , we as players who invest time in this dead game need proper answers and NOT JUST INTERNAL discussions. FOR ONCE , make a Q&A , it's really not that hard , if she denies also this , it really shows how incompetent she really is.

@Loki I'm sure you will share this to the LCM , and not that it's not only me that has a very bad idea about the LCM but a lot of players.

Sad part of all this is that , many players don't even know what LCM or CM is simply because they are destined to always pick cherries and tomatoes and do absolutely nothing else, this players are mostly over the age of 50 and do not care at all what happens to this game, I can say with certainty that this game's majority of player base are playing this game because of the PVP ( which was also discussed many times ) but for some reason , PVE is getting more love when PVP has major issues that are never been discussed publicly with SOMEONE IN CHARGE. Everytime InnoGames is making decisions is the other way around I really dont know how can everyone in that company be so incompetent.

Criminus

Private First Class
A Q&A with you only? With all the players? There are like 50 active players on this forum. Why only your questions should be answered? What’s the point of a Q&A when your feedback obviously gets to her?

When or how did you evaluate her knowledge about the game and came to this conclusion?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
A Q&A with you only? With all the players? There are like 50 active players on this forum. Why only your questions should be answered? What’s the point of a Q&A when your feedback obviously gets to her?

When or how did you evaluate her knowledge about the game and came to this conclusion?
If you understood only this out of everything I said , then I'm sorry but I don't have anything else to say to you.

P.S. You really thought I asked a Q&A only for me or only for beta? smh

Criminus

Private First Class
Ok, apologies, we are talking about a global Q&A where all countries will have to participate.
Can you imagine how many questions and how many dumb questions will be? And of course, each question must be answered. How many days or weeks do you think it will take roughly?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Ok, apologies, we are talking about a global Q&A where all countries will have to participate.
Can you imagine how many questions and how many dumb questions will be? And of course, each question must be answered. How many days or weeks do you think it will take roughly?
Come on Criminus , you are in the team , you should know how things work. Obviously "dumb" questions that can be answered without the LCM can be ignored , many players actually have questions about the game and think they should ask in support ticket or someone in high position but in reality the answer is visible they just have to know where to find it.

I'm talking about serious questions that can impact the game , it really doesn't matter how long it takes, how many questions do you really think there will be? How many communities do we have? 10? Less? Out of all these communities I can guarantee you a maximum of 200 questions ( more popular communities may have more questions sure ) but in the end , there wont be many questions , most questions will be the same , so for someone that works full time , I'm pretty sure they can be answered fairly quickly and in less than a week. But in the end, it really doesn't matter how long it will take, we just need some answers to some very serious questions that can impact the future of the game.