• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.202 - Discussion

Erdogan

Reservist
Any chances of getting real updates? Not such QoL improvements which are done 10x better by any available script?
You should better invest your time in real improvements...
Calling this a changelog is just a joke.
finally people are realizing that after 5 years of useless updates that this is not acceptable with "these" updates.

GIVE US NORMAL UPDATES. WHAT ARE WE PAYING YOU FOR?

SSmitch

Reservist
Is it necessary to announce this kind of "update"? I really dont know what would I do without knowing these great news. So helpful for all players and im so exicted about the upcoming update. Keep doing your amazing job. Finger crossed.

Cant wait till it will come to regular servers. Counting days.

Criminus

Private First Class
It’s probably because of the logic behind in the code. If it has one usage the message appears. This should apply for any one time use items or maybe I am wrong. I didn’t check the code yet.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
2 or 3 before event end will yes bag crate basket deleted automatic! Okay on beta on world I delete 3 or 10 day later :njub:

mica

Private
This changelog is....no comment

Rather than putting X's on the unique items you would do better to make a ranking for achievements and one for alliances

Last edited: