• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.201 - Discussion

Football

Sergeant
It's sad, but currently I'm not enjoying the game, I just login every day, a lot of times, but I don't know why. Please rework the PVP XP. I miss the rivalry and race between the players. The chat has also been very dead for a while. And I play in one of the most active worlds in my region... I miss that there is no duels (noone is dueling. I don't enjoy knocking out all the builders anymore... I used to attack them mainly so the duelists could attack back. If I forgot to KO myself, they would come right up to knock me out, now they don't even attack me while I'm in a working cloth...) most people just build the church.

Something should be done about it so that the whole game is not just about building 0-24 churches. Maybe if we could earn a meaningful progress with the PVP, the game would be more active again.

Just an example of a classic server that used to work but now it doesn't - the quests and the duel experience was very good for levelling...

About the PVE... To be honest: after lvl 200 to 250 we need 70000-120000 15sec/lvl (with 250XP per click). In total it's more than 4 million 15 sec! It's 2 years of clicking 0-24.

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
About the PVE... To be honest: after lvl 200 to 250 we need 70000-120000 15sec/lvl (with 250XP per click). In total it's more than 4 million 15 sec! It's 2 years of clicking 0-24.
I don't think 250 is meant to be reached and I don't mind though.

But you're right about PvP. In my local server is exactly the same. 90% of the players have Tolbert and are 24/7 building church.

Ages ago we asked for a increase in PvP rewards, and InnoGames barely increased the exp for FF. That's laughable.

We need a way to get the people out to play PvP. Maybe 15k exp per duel, and 50k per battle. Or maybe items given in battle, something like that. But is getting really boring honestly

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I don't think 250 is meant to be reached and I don't mind though.

But you're right about PvP. In my local server is exactly the same. 90% of the players have Tolbert and are 24/7 building church.

Ages ago we asked for a increase in PvP rewards, and InnoGames barely increased the exp for FF. That's laughable.

We need a way to get the people out to play PvP. Maybe 15k exp per duel, and 50k per battle. Or maybe items given in battle, something like that. But is getting really boring honestly
250 is very doable if you have multi-accounts or MANY MANY MANY buffs ,to be precise you need more than 12k Wonder Tinctures and more than 30k Chewing tobacco ( that's more than 100k materials ) but, yes , I agree that the PVP XP should be looked at and hopefully increased because the only 2 ways of leveling up efficiently is either build church or do 15s jobs which both are boring , both require lots of buffs ( church need less than 15s jobs but you get the idea ) , you need to be good at dueling to be able to get good XP from there and you also need targets to do so. FF XP was increased but not enough , it should be increased to at least 57k minimum. Adventures don't give anything XP related and you waste more than 15 minutes in that game mode and in the end there's a chance you wont get anything at all ( I still don't know why Adventures exist , either remove them completely , replace it with Poker or another interesting and more meaningful game mode or just add XP gain from Adventures. ) There's tons of ways you can level up if the devs stop dreaming that the game is still in 2008 and increase all jobs XP by at least 50% and the most obvious increase the QUEST XP , you cannot give 500 xp to a level 170 player for completing a 10 hour quest , what is this joke? I know that the devs dont play the game and Diggo is sadly still living in 2008 with Lenka , they both have 0 knowledge of the game and that is the sad truth , anyone that will come and defend either of this 2 people that I mentioned either is enjoying Classic west ( dont know for how long since it keeps crashing and you play less than 4 hours in 24 hours ) or he is just as the same people. If you really like and enjoy Classic west , quit the game and go play your classic, put 12 hours of job , sleep for 8 hours and do that daily. Most boring thing that someone can do and you cannot come and say you enjoy classic , you only enjoy it because you knew how to play 15 years ago and you knew that only duels matter.

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
if you put chests, Bulgarians, leaves, make them easier to drop, I'll say 50 50% chance to drop or higher because time doesn't allow us or we don't want to sit and squint at the monitor for hours on end for 100 chests, no I see the point of dropping very hard or 100% event chests as was the case with the bent fort.
you increase the chance of dropping chests

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
I think it's illegal to put Bulgarians in chests, it's too much, even for the wild west :))
it's not about Bulgarians in chests. I forgot to avoid your thinking for 8 years. you probably need some glasses to see that it's about the chance to drop the chests faster.
too much for the west yes turtles and lightsabers isn't it?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I think the new premium set is a bit too strong. It keeps the same xp and drop chances at lvl 5 as at lvl 6 and it has almost the same drop chance as the best drop set with different pieces (most of them being nugget-only or exclusive items). It's a bit too much in my opinion. You also have a bunch of other bonuses alongside the drop rate.

Artem124

Sergeant
I think the new premium set is a bit too strong. It keeps the same xp and drop chances at lvl 5 as at lvl 6 and it has almost the same drop chance as the best drop set with different pieces (most of them being nugget-only or exclusive items). It's a bit too much in my opinion. You also have a bunch of other bonuses alongside the drop rate.

when your drop farming you dont care about any other bouns
so not op

aimgei

Lance Corporal
if you put chests, Bulgarians, leaves, make them easier to drop, I'll say 50 50% chance to drop or higher because time doesn't allow us or we don't want to sit and squint at the monitor for hours on end for 100 chests, no I see the point of dropping very hard or 100% event chests as was the case with the bent fort.
you increase the chance of dropping chests
Absolutely no one was talking about those chests. Try to use your brain before you type, you mongrel. You're a relic of the past, so you should remember when forts gave away these : https://prnt.sc/vPsA8aKjsCi4 . Really gotta wonder how many people does it take to correct you before you understand that all you post is bs.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
when your drop farming you dont care about any other bouns
This is simply not true. All jobs have a salary and many of them have high salary, so 50% extra income is a lot. You earn the equivalent of many products from that extra money. You can buy the difference from the market or simply farm few extra hours and be left with a lot of money. And it never hurts to have some extra xp, especially when you farm products in the center of the map. Over time it adds up. Additionally, the items I mentioned also cost nuggets and it's harder to collect all of them, it's not like when it's a normal set like skeleton.

Beef

Lance Corporal
250 is very doable if you have multi-accounts or MANY MANY MANY buffs ,to be precise you need more than 12k Wonder Tinctures and more than 30k Chewing tobacco ( that's more than 100k materials ) but, yes , I agree that the PVP XP should be looked at and hopefully increased because the only 2 ways of leveling up efficiently is either build church or do 15s jobs which both are boring , both require lots of buffs ( church need less than 15s jobs but you get the idea ) , you need to be good at dueling to be able to get good XP from there and you also need targets to do so. FF XP was increased but not enough , it should be increased to at least 57k minimum. Adventures don't give anything XP related and you waste more than 15 minutes in that game mode and in the end there's a chance you wont get anything at all ( I still don't know why Adventures exist , either remove them completely , replace it with Poker or another interesting and more meaningful game mode or just add XP gain from Adventures. ) There's tons of ways you can level up if the devs stop dreaming that the game is still in 2008 and increase all jobs XP by at least 50% and the most obvious increase the QUEST XP , you cannot give 500 xp to a level 170 player for completing a 10 hour quest , what is this joke? I know that the devs dont play the game and Diggo is sadly still living in 2008 with Lenka , they both have 0 knowledge of the game and that is the sad truth , anyone that will come and defend either of this 2 people that I mentioned either is enjoying Classic west ( dont know for how long since it keeps crashing and you play less than 4 hours in 24 hours ) or he is just as the same people. If you really like and enjoy Classic west , quit the game and go play your classic, put 12 hours of job , sleep for 8 hours and do that daily. Most boring thing that someone can do and you cannot come and say you enjoy classic , you only enjoy it because you knew how to play 15 years ago and you knew that only duels matter.

put xp potions in adventures and see how everyone starts playing them :lol:

asdf124

Private First Class
Duels is the third way to level up but your rules of pushing would be bannable against most players.

I think they should remove gold/silver jobs and multiply each job by 30-60% its yield.

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
Absolutely no one was talking about those chests. Try to use your brain before you type, you mongrel. You're a relic of the past, so you should remember when forts gave away these : https://prnt.sc/vPsA8aKjsCi4 . Really gotta wonder how many people does it take to correct you before you understand that all you post is bs.
sorry, I only listen to my nobles, I don't listen to the peasantry