• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.197 - Discussion

ancoonbar

Private
Could there also be a look at the Statistics part of the achievements? Right now there a bunch of things tracked for achievement but many of those can't be seen in the player statistics tab.
Example below the Fort Battle section, only 3 things can be seen there, while a lot more things are being tracked for various achievements. But also other achievenments like cinema watches, damage taken at jobs and so on can't be seen in the statistics tab.
1681737284194.png

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Unachievable achievements again :lol:
Participate in 3750 fort battles
You need more than 10 years with at least 1 fort a day without breaks for this achievement. I played a lot of years on a dead world that had no forts until the migration came which took a long time to happen. I think my grandchildren will complete the achievement. Normally I don't care much for extremely hard-to-get achievements, since it's kind of pointless to collect achievement points, but this time the prize is an adventure fort weapon similar in stats to the gringo's riffle. I'm curious if any action will be taken if people start attacking 10 forts a day.

Last edited:

Raza

Private First Class
Unachievable achievements again :lol:

You need more than 10 years with at least 1 fort a day without breaks for this achievement. I played a lot of years on a dead world that had no forts until the migration came which took a long time to happen. I think my grandchildren will complete the achievement. Normally I don't care much for extremely hard-to-get achievements, since it's kind of pointless to collect achievement points, but this time the prize is an adventure fort weapon similar in stats to the gringo's riffle. I'm curious if any action will be taken if people start attacking 10 forts a day.
Not unachievable, I think about 2-3 years ago they changed the fort cost attack to counter the 10 forts a day meta, now they give us a lot of forts to participate to make fun of us, you didin't want to play nice now you get to suffer and pull hair trying to do the stuff that they give us :D

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I saw that you have to have 500 level city buildings? Church expansion is hip! That will never be possible on 1 world! Since I'm not in any city. Really now? 2000 KO OMG is all you can say. It's getting harder and harder and harder to get achievements! Since on part worlds Fort Kampf died!

Must soldier again to sKillen and sniper to evaluate :annoyed:

Football

Sergeant
Build 500 levels is the easiest from these new achievements. Doesnt need any skill. Just leave the city and make a new and build it from zero :)

But those fort numbers are crazy.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
very gud!
Could there also be a look at the Statistics part of the achievements? Right now there a bunch of things tracked for achievement but many of those can't be seen in the player statistics tab.
Example below the Fort Battle section, only 3 things can be seen there, while a lot more things are being tracked for various achievements. But also other achievenments like cinema watches, damage taken at jobs and so on can't be seen in the statistics tab.
Errungenschaften.png

ancoonbar

Private
Thnx, but what's your point? If you have not-yet-achieved achievements you can indeed have a look at the achievement tab you showed to see you progress. Ones you achieved the highest achievement in a category though, you can't see that progress anymore. Than you just see "I achieved the highest achievement of that category on this specific date.".
The current statistics page shows a lot of those statistics for many achievements, but there are still many missing. I mentioned the Fort battle statistics as an example of that. For example good luck seeing for many rounds you have camped at the flag or how many people you KO'd. Therefore the suggestion to include more of those statistics in the future.

LAPPER

Private First Class
What's in the Fort Kit???
Versus →Fort BattlesBattlefield reaperKnock out 2000 players in fort battles

What's in the Fort Kit???
Versus →Fort BattlesBattlefield reaperKnock out 2000 players in fort battles
UcOJwMP.png

Artem124

Sergeant
lol me playing 9 years of play time and roughly 1600 fort battles..
paritcipate 1600/3750 a joke should be 3k max
win forts 1000/2500 a joke -- should be at least 2k max
deal 22500 in a battle.. very low-- should be 30-40k minimum ( anyone can reskill to pure ld and get it done easily
dodge 35k? at least make the dodging down to at least 25k - you must be a Pure tank for multiple years to get this done..
tanks with 35k got 10m damage already
duelers with 20-30m damge got like less then 5k dodges
deal 10m damage -- should be 15m

with these new fort achievements i guess its time to dig every 6-8 hours now.. to speed up fort achievement completions

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
wow - i thought all worlds have same number of forts. intersting that forts can disappear and even drop to zero ....
I don't know if you're being silly or playing dumb, but I think it's obvious I was referring to fort battles. Would you attack forts if you knew you were the only one participating? Obviously I wouldn't have known that 7 years from then InnoGames would add new fort achievements with an overpowered fort gun as a prize.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
It is best to do medium and large fort battles! Because the number of players was limited on my world. I don't know if it's like that everywhere? :boone:

I don't know if you're being silly or playing dumb, but I think it's obvious I was referring to fort battles. Would you attack forts if you knew you were the only one participating? Obviously I wouldn't have known that 7 years from then InnoGames would add new fort achievements with an overpowered fort gun as a prize.
sure - i am silly. why do you ask?