• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.194 - Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I agree with you :up:. But the Unteren Stehnte requirement ouch. Since I'm not so far in 100 years :njub: Yes sarcasm must be:njub: Oh cool Lincoln's bow tie and belt and the rest at the next achievement update?

Street pedlar Make $2500000 by selling items to the mobile trader
General Merchant Make $5000000 by selling items to the mobile trader
General Manufacturer Make $100000000 by selling items to the mobile trader
General Friend of blood of the merchant Spend $1000000 by buying items to the mobile trader
General→Union Pacific Minister of Economy Collect 5000 Union Pacific Bonds through daily activity Lincoln's black belt

Beef

Lance Corporal
i'd like to know what the future holds for those collection items that are yet not acquirable, those that have been released lately :lol:

Artem124

Sergeant
It looks like a works and not a fort battle set. Or why do you think it's useless
because this set is like 10 years old

when it first came out it was the next best thing.. but too InnoGames it was so good their never released it and starting parting it out .. so far pants / coat came out now the other 2 pieces..

theres so much better other gear then this junk now

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
because this set is like 10 years old

when it first came out it was the next best thing.. but too InnoGames it was so good their never released it and starting parting it out .. so far pants / coat came out now the other 2 pieces..

theres so much better other gear then this junk now
Pants and Almond I do not have :( how do you get the 2 items?

Oops! I have yes Lincoln`s top hat, bow tie, almond and belt. Pants have not

Last edited: