• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.189 - Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Are there again the Christmas bags to buy in the store with nuggets or UPB? And what vintage are there with?

This is ok, but when will you introduce an option to instantly craft any number of objects we want, without having to press a million clicks? I am waiting for so many years something like this.
u can also keep mouse pressed on + or - to increase or decrease

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Only if you use forbidden scripts. And even so, it still takes an extremely long time, and you wear out your mouse.

DeletedUser500

u can alsi keep mouse pressed on + or - to increase or decrease
That's actually a script feature, in the base-game there's zero support for hold-click on any element.

Reskilling without the aid of scripts is very time-consuming, which is why I personally ignore any comments about scripts being "forbidden" when all it does is make the game more playable.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
And isn't it a push? Since you will fly out and you have 5min. Waiting? Or you get banned by GM for 1 or a few days

Only if you use forbidden scripts. And even so, it still takes an extremely long time, and you wear out your mouse.
just report me, if you think i am using illegal scripts. I am looking forward to my ban!!!
otherwise I have to consider your comment in attempt to damage my characters reputation and react accordingly.

have fun!

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
That's interesting, I didn't know that (you need a script to make it work anyway). But it still takes a long time if you have thousands of products to craft. It's much easier to have an option to select the number of items you want to craft. I don't understand why it hasn't been introduced in so many years.

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
That's interesting, I didn't know that (you need a script to make it work anyway). But it still takes a long time if you have thousands of products to craft. It's much easier to have an option to select the number of items you want to craft. I don't understand why it hasn't been introduced in so many years.
Pretty easy if you use laptop. Using touchpad instead of scroll makes you 100 pcs in a sec

DeletedUser500

I know we're straying far from the topic, not that there was too much to comment on, but nah it definitely needs to be set before you craft, what if the user only wants to craft one item, why give them an unnecessary dialogue box?

Click-hold or a text box to simply type a number into before crafting would match the quality-of-life improvements offered by scripts.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
better have a dialogue box when you only craft one
then no dialogue box when you want to craft hundreds

a text box to simply type a number into before crafting
before or after? isn't that just the same as what I said?
silly you :njub:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Put your mouse over the amount you want to craft , press right click-inspect element , find the number that it also shows in the amount ( in this case it always starts from 1 ) , change the 1 to the desired amount you want to craft ( of course you need to have that exact amount ) when you change the amount it should also change in game , press craft and you are done in less than 10 seconds.