• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.166 Discussion Thread

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
madara dosnt understand what being dueled 5k times is.... he thinks its just like all the other achievements easy and simple to be done in a year or 2
Not all achievements are easy mate , some are harder than you think , if you are diehard no sleeping person who is 24/7 in front of pc playing The-west sure you can complete many things in very short amount of time , achievements are there to be achieved but to be challenging as well , if you have achivements that you can complete all the time in very short time is no fun , SURE i understand being dueled 5000 or 10000 times is a pretty hard task to do but you have to live with it , you never know , maybe in future dueling will be changed somehow to fit all those achievements but for now , live with it.

Artem124

Sergeant
ya getting dueled 5 times per day will take 3 years minimum.. i have 6 targets in range and i get dueled at least once every other day so yea .. that makes it like 15 years for me to complete achievement ty

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
How many times can you duel per day? The x7 x24 = result then how many times you know in which 24 Monade you Brauch for 5k to come or am I wrong in the calculation?
I would tell you if I knew what you are saying :njub:

ya getting dueled 5 times per day will take 3 years minimum.. i have 6 targets in range and i get dueled at least once every other day so yea .. that makes it like 15 years for me to complete achievement ty
drop your duel level

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
It's about the pity of not achieving many achievements. But it's possible to get a few achievements or attain. Doable by hook or by crook. Now question? If you lower the duel level at the beginning of 0, do you have a better chance? Or do those who have already reached the highest level also have the chance to achieve all achievements in duels?

@mastadont. You are the one who unfortunately cannot understand me for technical reasons. unusual

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
yeah your translation or how you call it, is sometimes very mysterious:njub:
so the technical reasons are all on your side

all achievements so far a do-able.....in time
just like achievements should be like

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Isn't there also a new achievement for fort battles? If so, why don't we make more Awesomia Fort battles on Alamogordo? So no one loses his fort and you have faster the new achievements? Oh yes that is still around more player and player there with, there is but from time to time Buf`s Gift?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Isn't there also a new achievement for fort battles? If so, why don't we make more Awesomia Fort battles on Alamogordo? So no one loses his fort and you have faster the new achievements? Oh yes that is still around more player and player there with, there is but from time to time Buf`s Gift?
There may be extra achievements for Fort Battles with future updates. Players are free to dig any forts they like so long as the rules are followed.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
There may be extra achievements for Fort Battles with future updates. Players are free to dig any forts they like so long as the rules are followed.
Question 1) Will there be more achievements? Like for example click for 1 million times or collect 10k bonds from daily activities or complete 100k daily quests build 10k building levels etc etc , will be nice to see more achievements to be added.

Question 2) Will we have the achievement rank added this year?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Question 1) Will there be more achievements? Like for example click for 1 million times or collect 10k bonds from daily activities or complete 100k daily quests build 10k building levels etc etc , will be nice to see more achievements to be added.

That's a good idea.
And what about adventure?
Achievement for church expansion

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Most likely. Not those exact ones, but more achievement may be available.
Nothing is confirmed yet regarding a possible Achievement ranking.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
That's not possible to stay in vacation mode for 1 year!? Believe after 3 or 5 months the account is deactivated? Because of 1 year vacation mode does not work and after 1 year but account is deleted?

Deleted User - 117528

SOOO. Everyone in this community wants a fix for PVP problems. Maybe InnoGames got our attention now ?!

What do we have to do to be listened?

Why they don't want to spend our time and money in their game?

It's ridiculous to not be able to enjoy a pvp function in a game!

Something had to be done.

I think it's almost a year since we start talkin' about mistery potion. Did something happen? No.

Maybe the simplest fix is to change price to 100 oup and everyone is happy.

But again, something had to be done. But something good, not just to be something.

rel2

Lance Corporal
SOOO. Everyone in this community wants a fix for PVP problems. Maybe InnoGames got our attention now ?!

What do we have to do to be listened?

Why they don't want to spend our time and money in their game?

It's ridiculous to not be able to enjoy a pvp function in a game!

Something had to be done.

I think it's almost a year since we start talkin' about mistery potion. Did something happen? No.

Maybe the simplest fix is to change price to 100 oup and everyone is happy.

But again, something had to be done. But something good, not just to be something.
actually i am 450 duelling level and if i use potion nothing happens and i am still 450, so its pretty useless i would say