• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Caribbean Sale Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Caribbean set ain't even close to Cortina to be OP with +3 (which btw quite expensive to achieve) ..

Trash resistance, no Attack/Aiming or even Leadership ffs.

And yes we shouldn't repeat the old mistakes but those mistakes are still out there without any fix.
Even tho they Officially admitted them.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Pirate set and Caribbean set two different ones, Big treasure chest contain Pirate set, Big Caribbean chest contain Caribbean set. You can see, last one contains that " Letter in the bottle".

Pirate chest is the green and pink? and in the caribbean wooden chest set right?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I'm totally confused :( I only see 1 set that Caribbean set. But the pirate set looks the same as that? When you buy one can be based on 1x Caribbean and 2x pirate set if you don't care about it

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
I'm totally confused :( I only see 1 set that Caribbean set. But the pirate set looks the same as that? When you buy one can be based on 1x Caribbean and 2x pirate set if you don't care about it

https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Pirate_set in wooden chests, "Big treasure chest" contains all of the set parts.
Pink and blue chests contain Caribbean set, "Big Caribbean chest" (pink) contains all of the set parts.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Sorry I kept both pirates. Pirate Set already existed. Which one is better for Fort Fight. Pirate or Caribbean?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
OHA that's unjust. When I look at data where Mr. CM posted. Isn't the new set Caribbean better for fkals pirate. 4 years old and so expensive. Okay 14 day VIP and dead list also expensive but grat so expensive

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Finally im unbanned so im going to say this ...

Caribean very strong set but its missing one of the most if not the most important skill which is leadership , i was 99% sure that the person that makes these sets hasnt played the game a single time but now Im 10000% sure that he has no idea how skills work in FF and how leadership works in FF's and thats actually really sad.. players constantly remind and want to be part of the development team but you keep pushing them away and away..

Pirate set is 4 years old and to have it on 4750 nuggets is the BIGGEST JOKE , its not a good set, its an old set , it doesnt really give that much , price shouldve been less than 3000 this is not 2017 anymore , update your calendar.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Caribean very strong set but its missing one of the most if not the most important skill which is leadership

It's not strong. It's weaker than both Livingstone and Wilson for attack and waaay weaker than Cortina for defense. It's very disappointing.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I mean.. I don't want any Nugget set to be OP but they should be decent alternatives.
Not useless un-upgradable trash.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Yes, i agree, they should be decent alternatives. But this one is worst than all fort sets people already use :(

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Lack of Leadership but many Setting Traps instead doesn't make sense and doesn't help.

At least replace some Traps with Leadership. As no one will use this set when Defending, while we have Cortina sets around..
I think this set (and also Wilson and Samuel Adam) were made for new worlds. There are no sets at all and people will spend a lot of nuggets for these sets.