• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Can we get an option to block more friendship requests ?

DeletedUser3230

Please can we get an option to block for more friendship requests ?

Here we go again,- the chat is ruined for the next weeks - and so is our mail boxes and reports.

Every time you log on- yoo receive endless requests for friendship. I would like to be able to block for as long as these events last.

It would also ne nice to somehow bail out of this madness. I am not going to send anything, and my friends get disappointed. If I could block so I cant sent or receive anything, I would be very happy. I am content with what I can collect doing normal activities in the game, that is jobs duels building and FF.

DeletedUser3197

You can just ignore them or click on the red X, it makes them disappear ;) :D

DeletedUser3230

You can just ignore them or click on the red X, it makes them disappear ;) :D

There are too many to bother to delete them all. I want to have a spam filter please.

http://prntscr.com/4z9ku4
Here you have a small sample.

To be quite honest,- right now I am considering deleting all accounts. I know we will have this back again for Xmas, for Valentines for....
I might cool down- but right now I feel that this is the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry for you olga, but that's the price of being super popular :cool:

i hardly get any invites nowadays :D

DeletedUser2271

Well... i "only have" 73 that sent me friendly requests yesterday. 7 pages of reports to delete and find the real reports to read.

This is like facebook. :(

The 13 i have will stay the same until they delete there accounts and there are no more places available.

DeletedUser

To be quite honest,- right now I am considering deleting all accounts. I know we will have this back again for Xmas, for Valentines for....
I might cool down- but right now I feel that this is the end.
xmas are too far away, what about thanksgiving? (yep, a new "event" every month it is and nothing beside that...)

DeletedUser3230

Well... i "only have" 73 that sent me friendly requests yesterday. 7 pages of reports to delete and find the real reports to read.

This is like facebook. :(

The 13 i have will stay the same until they delete there accounts and there are no more places available.

Who am I to complain then- I only have 38 at the moment. I keep th4e chat closed now, that helps, - but it is pretty sad that they ruin the game like this again and again.
My question was not a joke, I know we are many who hate this- so please give us an option to chose not to be a part of this circus and still play the game.

Even if this get fixed - it still gives problems, - I can t remember a fort fight that worked during one of these events. Movement and fort chat is lagging big time during these events.