• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

bugs mission Raid

DeletedUser

hi, I'm doing the mission raid, I completed 1 week ago the quest The raid (Participating) where I did 2hour and 30 minutes of bounty hunter.
now I wish duell the Traittor, but I cannot open this new quest.
I am in Coyote desert of Capura and if I try this script javascript:AjaxWindow.show('quest',{quest_id:233},'233')
I can access the mission but I cannot accept because the system say:
"you dont' fulfill the requirements".
I not undestand what is missing....or if something changed in this last versione...
I use Version: v1.30 revision 12245 (2011/02/14 15:36:35)
with Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; it; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)

thanks for help

DeletedUser

To the best of my knowledge a day requirement was added, to other aspects of the quest after the initial tuesday, 60 hiding, green shawl bit.

DeletedUser

I find i bug on this mission recently, but didnt have time to report.

Its consist in Get the mission on Tuesday with greenshawl, go to bount hunt part, cancel the mission, and the game returns me to the GreenShawl part again, and i gain again the 500 (or 200)XP.

DeletedUser

So u're saying that we can get EXP over and over and over again? :D

Pls let this bug exist until I do that mission over and over and over again :D

DeletedUser

I'm also having troubles with the raid quest. As far as i know, no other requirements have been added, but i can't complete this section of the quest: Requires:
Ambush stagecoach (3 hours) (Done)
Reward:
+ $ 1252
+ 1200 Experience points

Hours have been completed, i got back to Dickson forest, but still no option of completing the quest, only the option of canceling.

DeletedUser

milano2k3 said:
We have indeed some problems with this quest line and our developers are working on a solution.
If someone else has such a problem please make a support request.

in the bug forum....

DeletedUser

I´ve got a problem with this quest.

I`ve completed the raid (burying) and now i am searching for the coyote desert of capura to continue with the raid (listening). I am fullfilling the requirements (green shawl, 60 points in hiding and actually its tuesday) but there is no questgiver...

Hope, somebody can help me.

http://picload.org/view/wddrci/minimap.jpg.html