• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Bring "balance" once again

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Hi, I've been playing the game for many years now (+10y), and I'm noticing (and everyone) that the necessity for InnoGames to "bring new sets" has distorted the balance between the skills distribution and the game formulas (mainly FF and Duels)

The current clothes sets give so much skills that breaks the game formulas: the given A/S per level system (1-3) is "useless", the HP in battles is too high, the workers bonuses are less important than before (that means more HP is required), not to mention the soldier tactics, etc etc

So my question is: It is possible to reduce all clothes and sets skills x10, so the skill distribution is more meaningful in the current formulas? Or change the PvP formula reducing x10 the skills given?

In summary, updated clothes and sets will give 400 skills instead of 4000, but without changing the luck, money or exp bonuses

Emma Swan

Corporal
I dont thins this is the way to go. They just need to change formulas and stop being lazy. I mean, I have never seen company with customers full of complain without reaction and fixing whats possible. I have personally wrote down many things that are wrong, those, if lucky, may be inplemented maybe in 2044. probably after 2050. We are going to be riding flying horses and teleporting people from Africa to Asia in 5 secs and yet, soldier will still be buffed with tactics.

FF went down after they damaged the way resistance works, then came Bull, completely destroyed defenders, then came astor, not strong enough to destroy attackers. Then came Sousa, completely ruined defenders, then came Leavenworth, slightly buffed Cortina, not able to stand against Sousa. Why am I saying this? If they cant create well balanced sets, they are unable to balance game in general. All they see is money, they think by releasing new sets every 2 months will bring money to the wallet. But when you get new set which is 5% stronger than your last set, then whats the point? You eventually stop working on your character and just click 9x church like most of us.

Also, RNG is too old, it may have been modern back in the days, but now, when tou invest money in the game and work on yourself and you get destroyed with low level with basic set not event for FF and yuou are dressed as beast, is joke for players. They must change how this game work, it was said, that low levels will have bonus to be able to hit or dodge in FF, but they forgot that if levels 70 are dodging and hitting, level 150 are pissed off because they are not. With Sousa on 3 you miss 10 rounds in a row, yet duelist level 55 with vaquero hits every round with crit every 3rd round. where the hell is logic in this game???Please somebody from InnoGames enlighten me because obviously I am stupid woman playing this game 9 years not understanding InnoGames logic. Does it even exist?

Emma Swan

Corporal
Not to mention that even builder isnt what it used to be, it was the only character well balanced. Not anymore. Too many misses, too many undodged, so basically full HP, same as soldier. Duelist goest full leadership, adventu............................................................................................(lol)...................................................rer

the legit

Private First Class
the HP in battles is too high

Is it though?

Full small FFs in my server usually end in 35 rounds.

Some Full leadership do over 2k damage per shot and most over 1.5k.
Moreover, 80% (educated guess) of last year players that are into FFs chose duelist class for the crit.
No one enjoys tanking anymore.

I sit at 49k hp (fully upgraded leavenworth) and died in 18 shots taken just this week.

Other than that I agree with the point you're making, game has major balancing flaws, and lvl 250 update made it a lot worse.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
You dont want balance u just want to be stronger haha
Logically someone that spends money on a game but gets destroyed by someone that has hardly spent any money and is a lot of levels lower than you rises a lot of concerns.

By all means , don't get me wrong, pay 2 win is not the way to go , but someone that pays 2 win should have a better advantage in the game "logically" speaking. This is not the case in this game , the RNG factor is very high. Nowadays, you don't actually pay 2 win but you instead pay 2 lose.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
No one enjoys tanking anymore.

I sit at 49k hp (fully upgraded leavenworth) and died in 18 shots taken just this week.
Isn't this a bit concerning? You can easily convert to damage dealer whatever class you are. You and your team will benefit by that a lot because of the extra damage and results you bring in. That should be a big problem because you won't be seeing more tanks , the game will become a crit/damage fest where real tactics don't play role anymore and you just go with a brainless or rather one and only tactic of only damage dealers + dueler tanks so the most damage dealers win. The tanks should be a crucial role in this game but at this point they are very very weak.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Logically someone that spends money on a game but gets destroyed by someone that has hardly spent any money and is a lot of levels lower than you rises a lot of concerns.

By all means , don't get me wrong, pay 2 win is not the way to go , but someone that pays 2 win should have a better advantage in the game "logically" speaking. This is not the case in this game , the RNG factor is very high. Nowadays, you don't actually pay 2 win but you instead pay 2 lose.
I can dodge massive duel beasts, yet I cant dodge level 70 with vaquero for example :D Nowdays, towns are creating ¨family members¨ duelists and sending them into FF even in basic Zapata hoping they wil crit 3x and usually they do. They can go much higher than that.

Once your chance to hit is lower than opponents chance to dodge, you should not hit. And If by rng luck, than not in full power, same as resistance works in duels i would say. Crit should be based on that too. level 70 duelist in vaquero cant give soldier level 160 crit in full power almost the same as duelist level 160 with way better equipment. This could be potentional solution if they are lazy again to fix resistance that they broke. Otherwise no one will be tank.

There are players complaining that more chance they have, less important they are. I have seen Builder with dodge chance 450 on its own tower fell down in 1 round. Or 2 if lucky lol. Those people have/had highly upgraded nugget sets as well, did it help? no. But if they walk on the ground they can dodge more lol. Soldiers could write a book about that too. It doesnt matter where you are, all that matters is if you have full HP or not.

I am playing on like 6 years old server I am above level 190, new players that log in there just for bonds take free murrieta and you can see that gap between duelers that are there from the beggining and new duelers that are low level is getting smaller and smaller... RNG should not be base of this game, maybe 25% and thats it.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
wtf is that, there are more potions. Is it a joke, is it for some event or just to look at and not have it, or 5000 nuggets per level? :D
They are probably the potions that will be used in future speed events. I highly doubt that they will add this in normal worlds though if they add them I'm pretty sure it will only be purchasable only with nuggets and will be minimum 4000 nuggets.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Many things need to change in FFs but the first one imo is for the crit chance to go from 10%/20% to 7.5%/15%. Of course they will never do that because they don't want to displease the damage players. Problem is tanks are not fun to play at all right now...
It's becoming more and more useful to be a dueler tank than an actual tank. You will be able to tank + deal some good damage that other tanks wont be able to do. Even if you crit a few times that's already 10k damage.

Emma Swan

Corporal
I would give another option, same as quests with adventure. You knwo they do not think if you have to sleep during the event where you basically are trying to avoid sleeping so that you can collect more whatever you are collecting faster, thus now hearts.

ifbc4 - whoever turn dobby first or pay the most event.

Agreed on duelist tank, you can dodge approximately 50-70 with nice dmg because as tank you can hit often now. So you can easily crit 3-5times per battle meaning you can make 20k easily. I had a good conversation with some OG players that are soldiers playing as dmg in FF and they said 1. that the difference between Cortina and Leavenworth is like 1st July and 2nd July thats why they are no longer willing to tank anymore. and 2. being dmg for them is actually good because they dont need character bonus. And are still unbeatable in duels lol :D (speaking for that person that said Emma hates soldiers). There was a situation where level 209 builder couldnt hit 7x in the row adventurer level 107 or 117 in Hans Steyer speed set. But that low level hit him every round. Positions Builders tower x Grass.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Soldiers better start going full leadership to buff tank duelers full hp will be useless soon
Why?
And, by the way, soldiers buffs everyone, not just duellers. Actually, they're buffing tanks more than damagers, because tanks have less leadership, so the bonus received is higher (because of the diminishing returns). Soldiers' leadership bonus only applies to the attack/defense part of the leadership, not to the increased damage part.

Emma Swan

Corporal
You are both right actually.
But what inevitable meant is dueler with full hp, not dmg.. Its question of time when full hp wont help anymore and duelers will become the key. The point is if soldier wants full leadership, there is higher probability to be dead within couple of rounds. But there is the same probability to die with full hp. But also, if lucky rng wishes best that day, full hp stays longer alive. Or not :D Meaning you can use your brain to get as much bonuses as possible, this game is so unpredictable that you can surivive longer with tomahawk in your hand than every bonus possible on the tower. I have seen tank with 2 buffer soldiers behind going down like a raindrop. When they left him, he was dodging waaay better :D Literally nothing makes sense, not even things that should have.