• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Beta Sever Traffic light

DeletedUser

Hi,

is it possible to install a traffic light on the start screen to see if:

green = no maintenance - server should work normally, if not it should be reported
yellow = maintenance in progress - limited accessibility
red = server offline

don't take it to serious, was just an idea as B1 is not available in the moment, and I expect again an not available thread again :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thumbs up for that! :up:

It's totally useless when players report a world not availiable when the devs are currently working on it; and on the other hand, if there's really an error and nobody would report it since everybody is thinking "devs at work - I'll take a walk in the park..." isn't satisfying, too..

In the good ol' times *g* there's been an announcement "World XY won't be avialiable for x minutes" - but for the last (about a dozen..) updates, this was forgotten somehow...

The proposed traffic light would be a nice visual thingy; but it would be sufficient if the announcements on the start page would be used reliably ;)

DeletedUser2380

9208344-set-of-traffic-lights-with-smiley.jpg

DeletedUser380

I wonder what the devs think of this idea?
Working on a beta-exclusive feature (which is not a cool sword or a rocket-mounted turtle) doesn't sound like such a reasonable investment of time... :)