• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Bent's Fort Event - Discussion

Can the quests be separated from the clicky-click events? I don't have time to click 100000 times to get these drops. I don't mind doing quests, I hate non-stop clicking. These events are why I don't have chars in multiple worlds, and if I had chars in multiple worlds (I have 3 inactive) I'd probably go premium in all worlds. Premium = $$.

So in summary: clicky-clicky events = fewer worlds = less revenue for InnoGames

or

These should drop 60:

- Selling guns to Indians (30/30)
- Lead a trading office (30/30)

Get the point?

Last edited:

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Can the quests be separated from the clicky-click events? I don't have time to click 100000 times to get these drops. I don't mind doing quests, I hate non-stop clicking. These events are why I don't have chars in multiple worlds, and if I had chars in multiple worlds (I have 3 inactive) I'd probably go premium in all worlds. Premium = $$.

So in summary: clicky-clicky events = fewer worlds = less revenue for InnoGames

or

These should drop 60:

- Selling guns to Indians (30/30)
- Lead a trading office (30/30)

Get the point?

Quest items are auctionable. Also, we forwarded your requests regarding putting these items (+collecting card) in the UP SHOP.

Quest items are auctionable. Also, we forwarded your requests regarding putting these items (+collecting card) in the UP SHOP.
is this a good product?
  • requirement during a timed event of surviving a fort battle - bad
  • 1000+ clicks to get 100 packages - bad
  • dropped 100 boxes and got 1 collector card - bad
If all worlds were active with in-game actions the way they were intended, these events would probably work out. The current state of the game does not support these events.

How does the developer and product person for this game still have a job?