• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Bent's Fort Event - Discussion

Cho-choo

Reservist
Hello @Loki! :)
New questline will be time-limited or we just need to collect needed quest items when event active and complete quest whenever we want?
And as i see there will be 4 quest items, what if i dont get all of them? (chance is small, but still real)

Loki

The West Team
New questline will be time-limited or we just need to collect needed quest items when event active and complete quest whenever we want?
I believe it's time-limited. Up to the June 21st 12:00 CEST.

i see there will be 4 quest items, what if i dont get all of them?
The quest items should be auctionable.

Once it reaches Beta, on Tuesday, I will double check and confirm both. :up:

LAPPER

Private First Class
@Loki, Will the complete El Gringo set be available through the event quests or will it cost nuggets to purchase the gear??

TadschMahal

Sergeant
The questline contains 6 quests and will be available for any player who has reached character level 40 and finished the questline "Save the Saloon, part 2".

• finished_shape.png
    [688]
    compass.png
    Golden figurine 2/2
  • - Trader documents 1/3
  • -
    compass.png
    Selling guns to Indians (14/30)
  • -
    compass.png
    Lead a trading office (0/30)

Screenshot_408.png

|nn0 Logic... very good for new worlds,.. And dont tell me that the sets are so good that you can to LATO with lvl 40 - its just as dumb as 90% of the things you publish... Who does that?? Requirement for quest lvl 40 - quest: Job requirement lvl 125 (or lower with good set)....

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The questline contains 6 quests and will be available for any player who has reached character level 40 and finished the questline "Save the Saloon, part 2".

• finished_shape.png
    [688]
    compass.png
    Golden figurine 2/2
  • - Trader documents 1/3
  • -
    compass.png
    Selling guns to Indians (14/30)
  • -
    compass.png
    Lead a trading office (0/30)

View attachment 1662

|nn0 Logic... very good for new worlds,.. And dont tell me that the sets are so good that you can to LATO with lvl 40 - its just as dumb as 90% of the things you publish... Who does that?? Requirement for quest lvl 40 - quest: Job requirement lvl 125 (or lower with good set)....
You can actually do Lato at that level if you skill in trading and have best clothes for Lato. But I agree with you , this logic is dumb.

Last edited:

TadschMahal

Sergeant
You actually do Lato at that level if you skill in trading and have best clothes for Lato. But I agree with you , this logic is dumb.
Most of em people (low levlers 40+) wont and on new worlds you wont even have those sets... and you cant expect people to reskill on normal worlds just for such a quest...
sure it is possible but thats not what we should talk about cause it should be possible for all players without having trouble to do that

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Most of em people (low levlers 40+) wont and on new worlds you wont even have those sets... and you cant expect people to reskill on normal worlds just for such a quest...
sure it is possible but thats not what we should talk about cause it should be possible for all players without having trouble to do that
I totally agree with you like I said before :up:;)