• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Aplication for Mobile

DeletedUser4054

Most players want aplication for mobile. For Samsung and Iphone.Please can you make this one for The West like Grepolis,Tribals Wars 2 .

Advantage : Many players will be active and other we can enjoy this game.

DeletedUser3981

not possible

Sadly it is not possible to make the-west a mobile game because it is more advanced than grepolis and tribalwars if they want to make it mobile it will cost a lot of time and money

Greetings

Angel Elite

DeletedUser3957

yet it is still possible to play from a mobile provided you click more to enlarge screen area etc ;)

I'm not sure joining a FF is possible from there

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
yet it is still possible to play from a mobile provided you click more to enlarge screen area etc ;)

I'm not sure joining a FF is possible from there
Provided your mobile browser supports flash, I don't see why not. Some android browsers these days even let you run userscripts...

DeletedUser3123

Been on holiday for a week and it was doable on my 8 icnh tablet. Yes, you do miss your scripts and it is not allways responsive, but I was able to give rockets everyday and set jobs. The biggest downside is thet you can not scroll as you're used to. I had to use the minimap and that is not very accurate.
You don't want to play on your phone, that's not doable.

DeletedUser4009

If you're going to make an app, make it for windows phone as well.

DeletedUser

Been on holiday for a week and it was doable on my 8 icnh tablet.

Maybe you want to use holiday mode and actually enjoy your holiday and not spent it in front of a device whatsoever? Just a suggestion.

DeletedUser3981

Well a app probaly won't be so easy but on a browser it works meh

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Maybe you want to use holiday mode and actually enjoy your holiday and not spent it in front of a device whatsoever? Just a suggestion.
This isn't tribalwars, enjoying your holiday and setting 8h of jobs once a day aren't exactly mutually exclusive.

DeletedUser3123

Being on holiday is not 24 hours running around the city.