• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

16th Birthday! - Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The 150% nugget comes every 3 months or 90 days. Not 2 months. And on the 5th or 6th day the 15 nugget arrives. For normal worlds, the gift is the 160 Token Drink for New Beginnings. 25 x 7 = 805 nugget instead of 10000 union or nugget. And if a 25 token chest/crate costs 95 nuggets like yesterday. Is it a good discount? And 16 birthday set is good for new world
It's every 2 months , every 20 days you get a discount if you don't buy nuggets. 30% / 90% / 150% sometimes 40% / 100% / 150%

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
It's every 2 months , every 20 days you get a discount if you don't buy nuggets. 30% / 90% / 150% sometimes 40% / 100% / 150%
No, in the German world I had to wait 1x 1 year 30 months until 150% and this world 7 months. Since Switzerland is not originally included for nugget purchases. That's why I was never able to win the jackpot for €108, 55k nugget. Since many had financial debts, it was deleted

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
95% of players buy nuggets , you do to , the game is p2w
I don't and it's not a p2w game. I only bought once, the 9 euro offer, about 6 or 7 years ago. I think you live in your bubble, most players have never bought any nugget in their lifes.
Personally, I saved my nuggets from the first few years of logging (I just bribed the shaman and bought automation a few times) and got a bag of nuggets reduced on black friday. I used medals for automation (with a medal you can do 9h jobs for 2 days if used correctly) and energy/salary only at events. Now I have non stop automation. Most players simply don't have vip bonuses or if they do, they use free medals or nuggets from daily logins. It's not at all what you think. The game is kept alive by whales ;)

erewan

Reservist
I don't and it's not a p2w game. I only bought once, the 9 euro offer, about 6 or 7 years ago. I think you live in your bubble, most players have never bought any nugget in their lifes.
Personally, I saved my nuggets from the first few years of logging (I just bribed the shaman and bought automation a few times) and got a bag of nuggets reduced on black friday. I used medals for automation (with a medal you can do 9h jobs for 2 days if used correctly) and energy/salary only at events. Now I have non stop automation. Most players simply don't have vip bonuses or if they do, they use free medals or nuggets from daily logins. It's not at all what you think. The game is kept alive by whales ;)

People should finally accept that spending money on games is completely fine and there's nothing wrong with it, it's the only reason why games can exist, unless it is heavily filled with ads.
Obviously whether devs deserve your money or not for the job they are doing, how they listen to feedback and update the game, that's another topic, but if you play the game for more than 7 years it is safe to assume you are enjoying it? Or it is some kind of Stockholm syndrome, I don't know.

There is nothing wrong spending money on pixels. Still better for you to spend ten euros than ten hours. Personally i havent spend a single cent on this game while playing it on and off for almost a decade but time will always be more valuable than money

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
People should finally accept that spending money on games is completely fine and there's nothing wrong with it, it's the only reason why games can exist, unless it is heavily filled with ads.
Of course it's fine, but I don't understand why would someone who constantly complain about the game, spends periodically money on the game. Doesn't make much sense. Even more so when he get the impression that everyone is doing this, 95% of players are supposedly spending money in the game, including me apparently, even though he doesn't know me personally. He's disillusioned. As I said above, this game is kept alive by "whales", Madara being one of them, I'm just surprised his perspective is so narrow and he doesn't realize it. Also that there won't be any major changes in this game because it's on auto-mode for almost 10 years.