• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2023 Sets - Feedback

Mortizon333

Reservist
We don't have reflex-toughness event winner weapon set, and reflex also good for the new jobs. Shooting and vigor are also good for jobs and you can use either one or the other skill for duel, so it doesn't make it very OP as a duelist set. I understand your sarcasm, but just be more realistic.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I wasn't sarcastic. Reflex, toughness and shooting/vigor is not enough :))
Look at tombstone weapon set. Reflex, toughness, aiming, tactics, appearance.
This weapon set can be very strong because it's unique. And due to the fact that it cannot be upgraded, the damage is relatively low, so it cannot really be OP.

Mortizon333

Reservist
I wasn't sarcastic. Reflex, toughness and shooting/vigor is not enough :))
Look at tombstone weapon set. Reflex, toughness, aiming, tactics, appearance.
This weapon set can be very strong because it's unique. And due to the fact that it cannot be upgraded, the damage is relatively low, so it cannot really be OP.
Sorry for misunderstanding.

You're right. I was just mentioning some of the skills I would love to see. If we would put aiming and tactics or any other 2 attributions basically, it would be worth spending nuggets on.

thenootz55

Private
@thenootz55 And btw, the tactics we see from your combo is mostly from the horse set, weapon set and the hat, behans' clothes that you mentioned it the first place barely offer 238 tactics (with charsima added). So...what exactly did you want to prove?
If you read my original post, I even mentioned that the tactics is relatively low, but why bother? I also even said it's not the best combination for defense, but decent and situational. We all know you can achieve 1300+ appearance nowadays easily just from bonuses, but again I originally said that what you described "tactics, aiming, dodging and a bit of vigor" is basically Behan (with the caveats I mentioned and you insist on constantly).
The tactics is extremly low. I can have over 1300 appearance only from items, so how is 650-700 tactics comparated to that?
Maybe becuase effectively with that bouns I have over 1100 tactics (oh yes, it is allowed to have skill points distribuited on anything including tactics). I'm a soldier, I don't need sets with 1000 tactics to achieve it :njub: There ain't any combination for appeareance to beat the amount of tactics I can achieve, so please, spare me.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Then why did you mentioned behan's clothes? I put the skills in descending order, as they put the ingredients on the labels, tactics had to come first, behan is the worst possible example, it has less tactics than mountain farmer's set, which is a 5 years old set (and not even designed for defense) :))
Your example is meaningless, Behan has more vigour than tactics, it's an aiming/dodging set with some tactics snuck in, it's not a tactics set. And using a full charisma full tactics build doesn't make your combo good, just lame.
First you added the best tactics weapons and horse set set to make your example less ridiculous, and now you say you also have points in tactics and you also add an extra 50% tactics from the soldier bonus (also with character premium), all in a desperate and lame attempt to make it seem like your argument that we have similar set to what I asked for (behan's) is valid =))

Last edited:

thenootz55

Private
And using a full charisma full tactics build doesn't make your combo good, just lame.
The fact that YOU (adventurer) can't beat it in A/D doesn't really make it lame, it makes it viable as far as I'm concerned. And I'll add every bloody weapons set, or weapons set or whatever comes next... The fact is, this set is just not going to work if you're not a soldier (and even then, not out of the box, it needs tweaking), and you're NOT A SOLDIER, so please, stfu :wink:

put the skills in descending order, as they put the ingredients on the labels,
My bad I don't read minds and understands that the order you list things is the order of importance you give to things, mea culpa....

aimgei

Lance Corporal
The fact is, this set is just not going to work if you're not a soldier (and even then, not out of the box, it needs tweaking), and you're NOT A SOLDIER, so please, stfu :wink:
Seems like you're asking for soldiers to be nerfed :njub:

And they won't add a high tactics set while soldiers get 50% extra
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
My bad I don't read minds and understands that the order you list things is the order of importance you give to things, mea culpa....
You don't have to read minds to use your brain. Why would I start with tactics if I didn't want tactics to be the priority? When you make a list, do you start with the least important things?
The fact that YOU (adventurer) can't beat it in A/D doesn't really make it lame, it makes it viable as far as I'm concerned. And I'll add every bloody weapons set, or weapons set or whatever comes next... The fact is, this set is just not going to work if you're not a soldier (and even then, not out of the box, it needs tweaking), and you're NOT A SOLDIER, so please, stfu :wink:
Ease up on the frustration. Since you gave the example of this set as a tactical set, why are you contradicting yourself now by saying it only works if you are a soldier, but even if you are a soldier it doesn't really work :)) Why did you give it as an example if you now contradict yourself? Can't you admit when you're wrong? Directly, as indirectly you already have. You have unnecessarily insisted with those embarrassing comparisons and you started to become aggressive when you have been contradicted with arguments, it's embarrassing.

And don't bring me into the argument that I couldn't win, I'm not complaining that I don't do enough tactics/reflex etc, I do very well, but those with lower levels and lower ups that aren't soldiers don't cope with a shooting appearance build with pearl and jaguar items. I personally can handle it, I'll show you dozens of duels from the last few days if you don't believe me :)
But not everyone has my level and upgrades. Unlike you, I think about everyone, not just me playing on a dead world and fighting NPCs as a soldier and end up thinking Behan's clothes are the best in slot as a tactics set, LOL :lol:

Dueling is for everyone, not just for soldiers, remember that. If any class should have an advantage in dueling, it should be the duelist.

thenootz55

Private
Seems like you're asking for soldiers to be nerfed
I'm pretty sure they will, so trying to make use of them while they are still OP :lol:

I do very well, but those with lower levels and lower ups that aren't soldiers don't cope with a shooting appearance build with pearl and jaguar items. I personally can handle it, I'll show you dozens of duels from the last few days if you don't believe me
No need, I agree with you on that set, it's insane on a fire arm build.

But not everyone has my level and upgrades. Unlike you, I think about everyone, not just me playing on a dead world and fighting NPCs as a soldier and end up thinking Behan's clothes are the best in slot as a tactics set, LOL
I never said the best, said situational. And those NPCs are hard man, come on, they have Waupee's weapons nowadays :eek:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Analyzing winner's special weapon sets over the years I noticed that there were no strong weapons for adventures since the 2016 Easter event. All the others are comparable or worse (usually much worse) than +1 chef's knives.

Loki

The West Team
Winner's special weapon set update:
ItemItem BonusItem Bonus at Level 150Set BonusSet Bonus at Level 150
MeleeDamage: 18-28
+1.25 Damage (per level)
+0.08 Strength (per level)
+0.08 Mobility (per level)
+0.08 Dexterity (per level)
+0.07 Charisma (per level)
+0.4 Vigor (per level)
+0.4 Toughness (per level)
+0.35 Reflex (per level)
+0.4 Aiming (per level)
+0.3 Appearance (per level)
+35% Experience
Damage: 18-28
+188 Damage
+12 Strength
+12 Mobility
+12 Dexterity
+11 Charisma
+60 Vigor
+60 Toughness
+53 Reflex
+60 Aiming
+45 Appearance
+35% Experience
+0.07 Strength (per level)
+0.07 Dexterity (per level)
+0.07 Mobility (per level)
+0.5 Vigor (per level)
+0.6 Toughness (per level)
+0.6 Reflex (per level)
+0.7 Aiming (per level)
+0.5 Shooting (per level)
+0.6 Tactics (per level)
+0.4 Appearance (per level)
+32% drop chance
+30% Experience
+45% luck
+35% Money
+220 work points
+30 damage (fort battle sector bonus)
+7 attack (fort battle and adventure bonus)
+7 defence (fort battle and adventure bonus)
+37 resistance (fort battle bonus)
+11 Strength
+11 Dexterity
+11 Mobility
+11 Charisma
+75 Vigor
+90 Toughness
+90 Reflex
+105 Aiming
+75 Shooting
+90 Tactics
+60 Appearance
+32% drop chance
+30% Experience
+45% luck
+35% Money
+220 work points
+30 damage (fort battle sector bonus)
+7 attack (fort battle and adventure bonus)
+7 defence (fort battle and adventure bonus)
+37 resistance (fort battle bonus)
RangeDamage: 18-28
+1.25 Damage (per level)
+0.07 Strength (per level)
+0.08 Charisma (per level)
+0.3 Toughness (per level)
+0.3 Reflex (per level)
+0.4 Aiming (per level)
+0.4 Shooting (per level)
+0.3 Appearance (per level)
+40% Luck
Damage: 18-28
+188 Damage
+11 Strength
+12 Mobility
+12 Dexterity
+12 Charisma
+45 Toughness
+45 Reflex
+60 Aiming
+60 Shooting
+45 Appearance
+40% Luck
FortDamage: 22-42
+2.2 Damage (per Level)
+0.06 Dexterity (per level)
+0.4 Toughness (per level)
+0.4 Reflex (per level)
+0.4 Aiming (per level)
+0.4 Tactics (per level)
+0.4 Appearance (per level)
+40% Luck
Damage: 22-42
+330 Damage
+12 Strength
+12 Mobility
+9 Dexterity
+11 Charisma
+60 Toughness
+60 Reflex
+60 Aiming
+60 Tactics
+60 Appearance
+40% Luck

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
wtf lol, what a wild range of stats. Looks OP for duels at a glance. Basically makes most old event winner weapons except a few looks useless (which they are)

some of the old event winner sets that are shit need to be updated if this is the new standard

Last edited by a moderator:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
No speed/regeneration bonus? Bad fort and adventures bonus. Great luck, but the other values are quite low. The duel bonus is strong, I like it. I don't think it's OP though. Which is good.
If I win these weapons (which is extremely unlikely), I would like them to have a percentage speed bonus or at least good adventure bonuses. As it is now, it is weaker than chef's knives +0. I would reduce the luck a bit and increase drop chance/xp.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
wtf lol, what a wild range of stats. Looks OP for duels at a glance. Basically makes most old event winner weapons except a few looks useless (which they are)

some of the old event winner sets that are shit need to be updated if this is the new standard
They're similar with tombstone's. The same toughness, sligthly less reflex, less appearance, less tactics, but higher aiming and vigor/shooting. It's normal for new unique weapons to have more skills, and normal weapons from events have more from year to year.

thenootz55

Private
As it is now, it is weaker than chef's knives +0. I would reduce the luck a bit and increase drop chance/xp.
This ^. Last few event weapons are not usable at all in Adventures (I mean, they are, but since everyone plays with Lucille of Chef's Knives, past event weapons are meh). Obviously nugget items like chef's knives should still be better at up1 and so forth, but to win an event you do need to spend some nuggets, so why not make the event weapons usable in more than 1 aspect of the game?

I think the luck % on these ones is meant to go hand in hand with the new set for luck and money though, and with the duel stats maybe we already have "enough" usability for these weapons. Perhaps the speed bonus suggested would be a nice touch, or some other small buff.

D0z3r

Private First Class
Hi

I think all the guns are weak, this gun's have low damage, not so usable, also the winner gun is very weak

4 years ago the winning rifle's base damage was 30-150 plus 2.4 per level, and 7 years ago 20-40 base damage plus 2.433 per level

otherwise, the attribute points and bonuses are not much stronger than before

maybe gun's attribute points can be
+0.08 Charisma (per level)

and with better damage
fort battle bonuses also weak (damage, resistance)
but if general damage can be better maybe it compensates

multiplayer defense and attack bonus also not better than 7 years ago, also can be stronger (but maybe also better general damage can compesates)

there are probably more examples of stronger damage than this year, maybe more could be listed, and I think this is true of all other rifles currently

all are much weaker compared to previous years (damage)

so not just the winning rifle's damage is weak, but compared to that, the others could give at least 2.3 damage per level

also "free" set gun's can have better attribute points, if 5 years ago was +0.05 each (per level), than now can be
+0.06 Strength (per level)
+0.06 Dexterity (per level)
+0.06 Mobility (per level)
+0.06 Charisma (per level)

and also the other rifles could be like that

(sorry for duplicate feedback, maybe this is the right place)