• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.169

eusuntguta

Private
Wouldn't that make it much much harder? I will, of course, pass on your feedback.

Has been passed on before, will do so again.
it's easy to make 1 kill in an adventure if you have a decent rifle. And I think that would make the adventures more fun, more balanced. If it is enough just to participate in adventures to make achievements, the adventures will be filled with people without weapons and weak equipment.

Deleted User - 117528

it's easy to make 1 kill in an adventure if you have a decent rifle. And I think that would make the adventures more fun, more balanced. If it is enough just to participate in adventures to make achievements, the adventures will be filled with people without weapons and weak equipment.
Nice ideea!:up:

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
@obai-the-king

i don't.

tell me, on your local servers how many people have 10k adventures in 7 years since adventures were implemented?:njub:

I bet that there isn't 10 player on all worlds together to have 10k adventures played in 7 years. And many of them played a lot when they were introduced. Now you have to wait 1 hour for 1 adventures in a optimal scenario.

So please, don't talk anymore just to sake of saying something. Thank you;)
don't be so superior in a game let's be serious of course they're about your blunders keep them for yourself if you're looking

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
@obai-the-king

i don't.

tell me, on your local servers how many people have 10k adventures in 7 years since adventures were implemented?:njub:

I bet that there isn't 10 player on all worlds together to have 10k adventures played in 7 years. And many of them played a lot when they were introduced. Now you have to wait 1 hour for 1 adventures in a optimal scenario.

So please, don't talk anymore just to sake of saying something. Thank you;)
On the most populated world on the server obai plays on, there is NO ONE with 10000 adventures played.

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
I recommend new avatars and, or, a combination of them like the cigar in this picture or how the new coat or backgrounds are easy to implement plus they are already implemented on avatars from missions. and I also recommend increasing the list of friends from one hundred to one hundred and dozens as I have many on the waiting list and I don't think I'm the only one.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
at least think before you say anything. inform the boy.
Leaving aside the fact that your English is as bad as your native language, what you said made no sense. And I'll prove it to you. You play on .ro, and the most populated world is ro16 (Hawaii). I'm attaching a printscreen with the rankings from adventures on this world. Nobody has 10k adventures.

1646629126546.png

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
Leaving aside the fact that your English is as bad as your native language, what you said made no sense. And I'll prove it to you. You play on .ro, and the most populated world is ro16 (Hawaii). I'm attaching a printscreen with the rankings from adventures on this world. Nobody has 10k adventures.

View attachment 694
my mother tongue is very good translate is the stupid one. as for what you're talking about you don't activate on Hawaii game on indiana.

Deleted User - 117528

Well as many of us already said it's really unachievable to reach 10k adventures.

Please devs, use ur brain.

I know game is going down.. but u don't have to kill it so fast.

I really like the ideea of new achievemtents and I'm PRO for it but they have to be achievable.

Last edited by a moderator:

eusuntguta

Private
I hope that when you will add new achievements in the forts section, they will not ask for 10k participations. Is not an achievement to have 10k duels and 10k adventures, is an achievement to have 5k duels wins, 2.5k adventures wins, 1k kills in duels, 10k kills in adventures and so on. For me many participations do not seem an achievement, especially 10k, it's stupidity rather than an achievement. I saw a lot of comments against the new achievements, about the mysterious potion that is very expensive and has a low effect. No changes were made, but when the angus quests were limited, I haven't seen any comments for that, but however the change was made...

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I am curious if you made this decision because of the decreasing number of active players.
If so, I think you should implement other things people are asking for: balancing class bonuses, balancing fort sets, nerf for soldiers to duel or buff to all other classes, hard reset for duel level or lowering the price of mystery potion etc.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
The punishment system solely belongs to the Beta server, or this update will be available on the other servers?

It will go live to every server eventually when they will be updated.

FINALLY! After so many years!
Those with one account on all worlds were very disadvantaged compared to those with 10+ accounts (one on each world). Now it's fair.

We hope our new system will bring more justice and fairness as you already pointed out.