• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Holiday Sale 2019 discussion

DeletedUser4459

I believe I can consider myself a big nugget spender player on the HU servers in overall.. If you won't put dotd items to the Christmas event, you can consider me a player who I should've been since the beginning. No nugget spending at all, until someone who really cares about the game will be in charge.
Ggwp Innogames.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
if they won't include items from the Day of the Dead on Holiday Sale 2019 and if they will include 1-2 months later (aka. some Huge sale for nuggets) I will not spend a single money from my pocket.
That'd be some new level of scam..

OneTouch

Private First Class
Well i always thought Leones is kinda on playerbase side on this game, but now not sure.
Looks like money>players/community at this point

At this point? Money always comes first for them otherwise there would be still thousands of active players. All they know is publishing 20 new sets every year and they call it "development". There is no difference between TW 2.0 and current versions and sadly never will be.

Deleted User - 114704

The way Innogames handled this was just completely utterly wrong. Because they know that the vast majority of the playerbase doesn't participate with innogames their nugget digging tombola event called Dotd. You guys already knew you weren't going to add the items in the christmas sale so you should have said that back then.

Now Leones was saying they will rework the event and he even said that that doesn't help us right now, which is for the first time completely correct. All these things are being done the opposite way.
So just add the Dotd items in the christmas sale and announce that the tombola will be reworked and that the items of Dotd 2020 won't be available in the 2020 christmas sale.

If Innogames just learned on how to communicate with the playerbase it would have gone so different. I dare to bet that even if it was announced before Dotd that the items weren't going to be available with christmas, that you would have earned way more than with this bs right now. I guess there is just no thinking @innogames.

It's almost like all decisions are made by a 12 year old throwing a dice and the motto "we'll just see what faith says".

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Innogames;

> Will ban you (regardless of context) for "profanity" and "chat violations" because the game is aimed for all ages, including "children"

> Then will make a (illegal) 50/50 -ish "event" to pressure EVERYONE to buy nuggets to play gamble

Oh wait.. They will change it "A BIT" next year..

ancoonbar

Private
Another thing, is it possible to make the name chests of this year ([Phoebe Ann Mosey's chest], [Robert Livingston's chest] etc) auctionable? This is the case for last year's chests and would make trading them (e.g. if you get the wrong one) much easier.

Last edited:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Another thing, is it possible to make the name chests of this year ([Phoebe Ann Mosey's chest], [Robert Livingston's chest] etc) auctionable? This is the case for last year's chests and would make trading them (e.g. if you get the wrong one) much easier.
Good point, we'll probably do that soon but it will likely not be before the end of the sale.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I'm struggling with my Health right now after having both my eyes operated on
I'm struggling to see the keys on my keyboard and this is usually my most enjoyable time with the current event
I'm thoroughly disgusted with the behaviour of the Devs, especially having them use Leones as a a puppet for them to avoid addressing our concerns
In my opinion they have sunk to a new low and do not deserve our nuggets or our loyalty
I have purchased my last Nuggets until they add the DOTD Chests
I hope everyone else does the same by teaching then to stop screwing with us

aamgdp

Private
@Leones Idk really what you're trying to achieve. It isn't bigger revenue, that's for sure. After it backfired so much last year that you had to walk back on it, you really thought people were gonna be okay with it now? Without a single change in the DOTD even? Holding out the DOTD chests only makes sense if your goal is to end The West completely.

DeletedUser4718

@Leones
What is the point of Christmas sales 2019 when there are not included ALL ITEMS from that year?
Christmas, the time, when you can get most of the sets even on dead servers (can not migrate) , where are markets empty, where nobody sells anything ...
I think that we can all agree to that NONE of us will wait till christmas 2020 for DOD 2019 items

because
1.There will be probably better, stronger sets (noone will be buying 2019 bags (most of the 2019 items are TRASH), and i know for sure that they can't be included in 2020 bag)
2. With this attitude to the players, i probably wont be playing till next Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
@Leones Idk really what you're trying to achieve. It isn't bigger revenue, that's for sure. After it backfired so much last year that you had to walk back on it, you really thought people were gonna be okay with it now? Without a single change in the DOTD even? Holding out the DOTD chests only makes sense if your goal is to end The West completely.

they probably make nugget sets of them... thats the reveneu they want

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
@ Leones
The Devs know why the DOTD Event was such a dismal failure for InnoGames
They deliberately weighted the CARD GAME heavily towards the Grim Reaper, because of their avaricious greed
It only takes a few days to realise we are getting screwed by the negative results of the Grim Reaper consistently appearing
Which caused so many players to pull the plug and decide to wait until Christmas to obtain the preferred sets

The Devs have blamed the community for wising up to their underhanded methods of fixing the Event [of which they will of course deny]
So in retaliation they pulled the DOTD chests and Set Parts from the Christmas Event
Causing major losses on both Events

Conclusion:
They have screwed up the DOTD Event and lost a lot of Revenue due to Greed
They have screwed up the Christmas Event by penalising the Community, by depriving us of the DOTD Chests
So many players have just stopped spending, as they are disgusted with InnoGames's behaviour
I haven't bothered to spend over 8,000 Bonds on Alamo and Enewetak and I don't intend to
I think you are gonna be surprised how many players will walk away from the West after this debacle