• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Worldwide Item Transfer (Inventory only)

DeletedUser3484

I was thinking for whole week about this :) as i play on all English available worlds and as i have some rare items on random worlds i decided to show you this idea, my idea is about Inventory worldwide item transfer, when i say that i mean following. Example a player has Tashunka's tomahawk on world 12 and he needs that tashunka's tomahawk on world 1 for collection OR he want it there for further use in jobs or in duels, with my idea people will have no more worries about loaning items or borrowing items from someone if they have it at least somewhere in worlds. Or if a player want to be collector on one specific world he could transfer his not-needed items from other worlds on one world where he want to become a collector and problem is solved. I think this could be nice idea because items will be again in player's inventory and will be in same number but only transferred to another world safely :) Please read this carefully and think about it slowly :) after every answer leave your vote (Yes/No)

Thanks

Wyatt-Earp :up:

DeletedUser

This is pointless and impossible to happen.Don't want to be offensive but you just wasted your whole week thinking of this idea :p

I would love to add some more things to why I disagree but I'm too tired now, be back tomorrow :p

DeletedUser3230

I dont think this would be a good idea. The worlds are not connected and should not be. What you have on one world should stay there. It would be unfair to other players who does not play on many worlds.
I cant really see what good it would do to any world, even though some players might find it nice to get their best item moved.

DeletedUser2271

It´s an idea... but even that it was possible (since each world is close on itself and should not be tied with any other) it would have to get a minimal price of 10 times the buy value of any item that would be payed on both servers.

For example: for boone axe you would need to pay $102000 on the world where you have it and $102000 on the world where you want to transfer it.
That would be the only way to keep the game fair to everyone and to stop the multiplication of everyone playing on 14 worlds and sending things from 13 to only 1.

ps- Boone axe is now a easy drop for anyone on level 120 with premium salaries...

DeletedUser3484

best thing would be to get back first version of the west which was at the beginning where you had to be god to get belle starr deringer because i see what's wrong with all of you people...

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
How do you define when it becomes "fair" to let people send rare and powerful items and/or ridiculous sums of cash into a new world?

DeletedUser

I dont think this would be a good idea. The worlds are not connected and should not be. What you have on one world should stay there. It would be unfair to other players who does not play on many worlds.
I cant really see what good it would do to any world, even though some players might find it nice to get their best item moved.
I agree here to 100% with olga. This would be very unfair. :up: