• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Winter is here! ❄️ - Discussion

LAPPER

Private First Class
I know I need to upload, ( 3) Show us your best/funniest in-game Christmas clothing (using at least 3 sets). for the contest. How do I get a snap shot of my equipped gear moved to here???

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Mostly with Notebook PrSc SysRq then Paint Paste. Save and edit. Do not forget the size. On mobile screenshot and edit the same

Loki

The West Team
How do I get a snap shot of my equipped gear moved to here???
One way:
  1. Print screen (somewhere on your keyboard).
  2. Open Paint (or any other image editor). Ctrl+V to paste the print screen into a new image.
    a. With a more advanced image editor, crop the print screen to the area you need. Just save the image as PNG/JPG and you're done.
    b. With Paint, choose the Selection tool (a dashed box) and select the area you want to save.
    • Ctrl+C to copy the area.
    • Ctrl+V to paste (creates a new image)
    • Save the new image as PNG/JPG.
  3. Upload it to the image host of your choice.
If you still need help, I'm here.

LAPPER

Private First Class
One way:
  1. Print screen (somewhere on your keyboard).
  2. Open Paint (or any other image editor). Ctrl+V to paste the print screen into a new image.
    a. With a more advanced image editor, crop the print screen to the area you need. Just save the image as PNG/JPG and you're done.
    b. With Paint, choose the Selection tool (a dashed box) and select the area you want to save.
    • Ctrl+C to copy the area.
    • Ctrl+V to paste (creates a new image)
    • Save the new image as PNG/JPG.
  3. Upload it to the image host of your choice.
If you still need help, I'm here.
Thank you Loki

DeletedUser500

I think we need at least one decent prompt for the poem to be a viable choice.

Edit: nvm i thought of a masterpiece of a poetic work anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: