• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Western Friday Rarity Rush - Feedback

Pankreas PorFavor

Private First Class
It is not really clear from the contest description - do you accept old reports? I see the end date, but no start date of the contest, should you add something like this? I have job reports that are +10 years old, I assume you won't accept them, but unless you clearly state the start date of the contest... ;)

Loki

The West Team
It is not really clear from the contest description - do you accept old reports? I see the end date, but no start date of the contest, should you add something like this? I have job reports that are +10 years old, I assume you won't accept them, but unless you clearly state the start date of the contest... ;)
Note:
  • The contest will take place from November 21st at 7:20 p.m. (CET) until November 25th at 11:59 a.m. (CET).
  • Reports older than 21st November 2023, 7:20 p.m. (CET) will not be accepted.