• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Weird Note

DeletedUser1406

Umm I found today a weird note... can someone say whats it?
wtfu.jpg

I could google translate it but I'm lazy and I want to know what you people know... I bought that thing anyways (2500 pretty expensive for a paper)

DeletedUser

Briefing :

Construction of a revolverbeast (?)

(learnable)

formula

requires blacksmith

DeletedUser

sorry.................. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1352

the rules :D

rules said:
Rule 2
Please do not publish any secret information about quest or items in the beta forum! The beta was introduced for testing purpose, not to get information earlier and share them with other players. So please take care that everyone has the chance to find out secret things by theirselves.
________
Volcano Digital

DeletedUser1352

its not a secret, its a crafting recipe

its a secret item :)

atm no one got a idea how many recipes there are so atm most of them are secret. the ones that you can't buy in a shop is a secret one (the ones that you get from doing jobs I don't know...)
________
Hyde Park Residence Pattaya

DeletedUser

Guys, explore the new crafting system for your self, its not really difficult.

DeletedUser

secrets from trader?

I thought everything from the trader was normal, not secret? Aren't secrets only in special drops and quests? Or is beta different?

??

chuck42

DeletedUser

I thought everything from the trader was normal, not secret? Aren't secrets only in special drops and quests? Or is beta different?

??

chuck42

mennik just making fun of rules and you.

DeletedUser

That aint no recepie :/ recepies look different, and have the word Rezep at the start lol xD

DeletedUser

That aint no recepie :/ recepies look different, and have the word Rezep at the start lol xD

Spoken from your years of experience crafting? 1. Not all recipes have "Rezept" in the name, some have Anleitung, and some have Answeisung at the start, as this one clearly does in the screenshot. 2. They DO all have "Rezept" as the type of item, as this one clearly does in the screenshot.

DeletedUser

@Elmyr
Funny how an american is talking about the german language and doesn't have a clue about the meaning, although recipe and Rezept are quite the same :p
I'm sorry I had the urge to react on the fact you are amercian, glad to know even Americans play The West :D

@mennik
don't spam about rules, report the post in stead if you think it's not allowed:)

@the topic, it's obviously a recipe. This crafting system really is on of the nicest updates for the future :)

DeletedUser

@Elmyr
Funny how an american is talking about the german language and doesn't have a clue about the meaning, although recipe and Rezept are quite the same :p
I'm sorry I had the urge to react on the fact you are amercian, glad to know even Americans play The West :D

I don't have a clue? I know exactly what it means.

DeletedUser380

@Elmyr
You can't be serious about that... The word recipe sounds quite the same in the major part of the Indo-European language family, specifically almost all Germanic (including German, English and American English), Slavic or Italic languages. ;) And you are not any bigger expert on than just because you live in a country a bit closer to Germany. :)

Oh and by the way, there's a new German recipe prefix word among the Rezept, Anleitung and Anweisung... It's Zubereitung, check it out here:
http://tw-db.info/index.php?strana=recipe&craft=1&lang=de#vgentlemendinner (gained directly from the game)