• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

We are cowboys no clowns...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lately we have been given:

Wood´s magician set
Cupid´s set
Party set
Easter Bunny set
Walker set
musketeer set... sorry, freeman´s set

and coming soon... Fair set??

Please, as a joke has been much...

how the title says:

WE ARE COWBOYS NO CLOWNS

My ask is:

COWBOYS who liked these set??

I love this game, I´m player, fan, promoter since 4 years ago... but somethings are not congruent with a western theme..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser500

They are all fun extra holiday sets that no one forced you to buy if you didn't want :P

DeletedUser

Those silly events sets should be handled differently.

I prefer that you can get them during events and use them to do whatever is needed to get event reward. After the event is finished, silly set items should also be removed from inventory. But ofcourse reward that is actually somewhat usable is kept.

There is absolutely no reason to keep that magician or party set or bunny sets.
This way we have a much bigger mess in inventory. Plus those sets are not even sellable so everyone that wants can get rid of them.

DeletedUser3230

Those silly events sets should be handled differently.

I prefer that you can get them during events and use them to do whatever is needed to get event reward. After the event is finished, silly set items should also be removed from inventory. But ofcourse reward that is actually somewhat usable is kept.

This way we have a much bigger mess in inventory. Plus those sets are not even sellable so everyone that wants can get rid of them.

I don't agree. We had a carnival on my Danish server. A fort fight were you hat to put on silly outfits. and no fort weapons allowed. It was quite fun - though it took forever to finish.
It can be too much, so far I can agree - but I think it is OK to keep the items. I don't mind having a big inventory,

DeletedUser

it's kinda funny, i hope they add a new item to the holiday set if you have all the fair set items. When are they in the game?

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Plus those sets are not even sellable so everyone that wants can get rid of them.
From what I have observed over the years, there are more problems from people accidently selling wanted items than those being unable to dispose of unwanted items.

DeletedUser500

From what I have observed over the years, there are more problems from people accidently selling wanted items than those being unable to dispose of unwanted items.

lol, i know that feeling.

Who doesn't like dressing up as a bunny every once in a while? :p

DeletedUser

lol, i know. there are much more players that want to hoard everything rather then those that want to have tidy inventory (too bad speed bonus idea for small inventory was discarded).

but i still like better:
full set - for limited period of event only
unique item reward (preferably usable) - remains forever

examples:
- easter egg from 2010(?), well not usefull but unique and nice
- or especially holiday set - maybe good idea that each you can "trade" (upgrade) previous year item for slightly (but not much to keep balance) better item of same type (like fireworks rocket get +1 to all attibutes or something).

DeletedUser1421

They are trying to cure cancer with stomach medicine, with those sets..

DeletedUser

the gods of the west ear my praying... the new set (soap opera and chritopher parade) are more decent.

THANK YOU...

Can close the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.