• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Waupee needs your help! - Feedback

Loki

The West Team
Howdy Cowgirls & Cowboys,

Feel free to post here any comments and/or questions regarding our "Waupee needs your help!".

Yours sincerely,
Loki
Community Manager
Easter Showdown

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
what the h*ll
when do those items get available?
instead of a contest I really have no freaking desire to participate in?
picture poem? is this kindergarten?
jeeezzzzz

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
what the h*ll
when do those items get available?
instead of a contest I really have no freaking desire to participate in?
picture poem? is this kindergarten?
jeeezzzzz
if you don't want to participate simply don't , crying about it and calling what Loki does for us kindergarden material doesn't make you any more dumber than you already are.. we are supposed to have forum contests/games , brings the community closer , if you simply don't like it , you shouldnt insult the author , grow up finally masta you live in a shadow ofyourself

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Thank you Uchiha Madara that Gerügthast. :up: Otherwise I will be locked :njub:

At first I didn't want to join. Then my Kindergarden secret treasure came to mind

if you don't want to participate simply don't , crying about it and calling what Loki does for us kindergarden material doesn't make you any more dumber than you already are.. we are supposed to have forum contests/games , brings the community closer , if you simply don't like it , you shouldnt insult the author , grow up finally masta you live in a shadow ofyourself
Asked on .net forum, will contests or "special tasks outside the game" the only way to get those items? @Loki

Still waiting on clarification about the fancy waupee items? Maybe if there was an answer, nobody would be annoyed by contest = fancy items.

IF contests are the only way to achieve these items, it'll take decades to get achievements. Give us some answers.

1677131511392.png

Howdy Cowgirls & Cowboys,

Feel free to post here any comments and/or questions regarding our "Waupee needs your help!".

Yours sincerely,
Loki
Community Manager

Can there be some clarification @Loki ?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
First you have to have all the clothes pieces. And then it is certainly in one of the great premium boxes. Don't ask which one! That will certainly soon be given information

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Loki said that when he gets information, he will share it with us. I don't think the method of obtaining these items has been decided yet, all we can do is wait. And, as usual, let's not have high expectations.
:up: Proper waiting is not every one of his strengths. Impatient. You don't know what's still to come and yes, it's already March in 6 days

Loki

The West Team
I don't think the method of obtaining these items has been decided yet, all we can do is wait.
Can there be some clarification @Loki ?
As @WhyN0t said, once I know something, I will announce it ASAP but so far, I haven't been informed about any changes.

IF contests are the only way to achieve these items, it'll take decades to get achievements. Give us some answers.
At the moment it's drop only (I know they can't be achieved due to the high price), that's why I gave them as rewards to the current contest.
Better than nothing but it surely won't be the only way.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
like some feeble minded may think, it wasn't an attack on the author
ingame items should be possible to be gained INGAME
that a contest might give them EXTRA doesn't matter
just like some facebook items you can't get ingame, that's just a load of horse sh*t
then the same people that react on my post are complaining about old achievements and not be available
isn't that almost the same? but now taking different positions? why doesn't it surprise me from certain people

@Uchiha Madara complaining that I insult loki, what isn't happening
but multiple times insulting me?
how hypocritical

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
like some feeble minded may think, it wasn't an attack on the author
ingame items should be possible to be gained INGAME
that a contest might give them EXTRA doesn't matter
just like some facebook items you can't get ingame, that's just a load of horse sh*t
then the same people that react on my post are complaining about old achievements and not be available
isn't that almost the same? but now taking different positions? why doesn't it surprise me from certain people

@Uchiha Madara complaining that I insult loki, what isn't happening
but multiple times insulting me?
how hypocritical
Just grow up and stick to the topic, if you don't have anything related to say about the topic then move on , you can always open a new thread as well , you should name it "Mastadont want this and that"

@Loki thanks for the input. I was concerned the contest was InnoGames's way of setting precedent or to gauge reaction. It wouldn't be the first time they've done something crazy. What would be helpful is in-game resources (the "help" section) that would provide more details so that it would tamper speculation. Of course, that would require InnoGames paying someone.

@Uchiha Madara i do believe the subject states feedback. @mastadont. was providing feedback. I don't know where the vitriol from you is coming from, but I had a similar reaction as mastadont, I just asked relayed it in a different way. I reserve my disdain for syntex.

I think everyone can agree that the years of ignoring feedback and terrible product decisions have risen to the level of frustration.

Last edited: