• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Use of Products

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I got a Stollen and noticed that once you activate it, you cannot be selective about it's use
It just sits there in the top right of the screen and reduces as you choose jobs to do
Here is my Question:
I received a Saddle Pommel and see that it can be used to increase Travel Speed by 100%, Duel Motivation by 30% and Work Motivation by 30%
Number of uses 25X
Does a player have control of it's use?
Or, once you activate it, do the uses automatically reduce, as you move around the map from job to job until its exhausted, or can you use it selectively?

DeletedUser1373

automatically

every buff start work since you activate it

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Let me get this straight
I activate the Saddle Pommel
I go to a job 5 mins away
I get 100% speed bonus to get there
All my job motivations are reset to 100%
I finish that job and go to another job 5 mins away and I get another 100% speed bonus
The last job I did gets reset to 100% motivation, although I'm not returning to redo it today, so that's a complete waste of time having it reset to 100%
I go to the next job and get 100% speed bonus
The last job gets reset to 100% motivation, etcetra, etcetra
That happens 25 times in a row and seems like a completely wasted benefit
You should be able to use the buffs on the Saddle Pommel one at a time, to at least see some benefit, or 99% of them just get wasted, because you have no control over them

DeletedUser1373

yes you right.
Thats why this BUFF best only for pure fort fighters who even dont work

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Let me get this straight
I activate the Saddle Pommel
I go to a job 5 mins away
I get 100% speed bonus to get there
All my job motivations are reset to 100%
I finish that job and go to another job 5 mins away and I get another 100% speed bonus
The last job I did gets reset to 100% motivation, although I'm not returning to redo it today, so that's a complete waste of time having it reset to 100%
I go to the next job and get 100% speed bonus
The last job gets reset to 100% motivation, etcetra, etcetra
That happens 25 times in a row and seems like a completely wasted benefit
You should be able to use the buffs on the Saddle Pommel one at a time, to at least see some benefit, or 99% of them just get wasted, because you have no control over them

As far as I know, this is how the saddle pommel works.
Upon use, you get these effects: Duel motivation increased by 30%, and work motivation increased by 30% for all jobs. This happens only once, and upon the initial use of the item.
The next 25 things you add to the queue that have a travel time, will receive a 100% speed bonus.