1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  2. Welcome to the saloon, Guest! This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost. Try to not break any of the rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!
Login button here

Update 2.96

Discussion in 'Saloon' started by Leones, Mar 4, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Leones

Leones The West Team

Sure, it probably took 5 minutes to fix, but the fixes aren't applied more often than once every two weeks, unless the issue prevents players from logging in.
    The beta version will contain bugs from time to time. If you don't like bugs, perhaps the international worlds are better for you.

Krisztoph likes this.
  2. Snr Sarg

Snr Sarg Lance Corporal

Main Server:
    Well, the international version is bugged for the repeatable St Patrick quest too, so it doesn't really make any difference does it? InnoGames have a recent history of not fixing bugs before they go live in the regular worlds, I'd have thought you'd have known better than to make that comment all things considered :oops:

EDIT: and now this quest has also been released into the regular worlds complete with bugs.

Remind me, what's the purpose of Beta again?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019 at 9:20 AM
    HALCON DE ORO and Krisztoph like this.
  3. champ45

champ45 Reservist

the Green Sky mission does not work even on Italian servers.
    I think that since the mission doesn't work on the beta server, you shouldn't have started on the international servers.
    Perhaps you should worry a little more about the satisfaction of your customers!