The West Team
We are currently planning on applying the patch to version 2.109 on Monday, September 9th. Please keep in mind and that the date, time and content of the patch are subject to change.
New recipes have been added to the recipe book:
- Instructions: Cook a Miners' burger
- Instructions: Make a fruit cocktail
- Instructions: Produce compost
- Instructions: Produce Castello cheese
- Instructions: Make a cloth crate
- Instructions: Produce a belt with straps
- Instructions: Fabricate armor for the mount
- Instructions: Create a leather coat
- Instructions: Produce an advanced toolbox
- Instructions: Harden steel
- Instructions: Build a viewfinder
- Instructions: Forge a cavalry saber
- Instructions: Produce strong acid and lye
- Instructions: Prepare a remedy against torments
- Instructions: Print fiscal acts
- Instructions: Create a dream-catcher
Crafting quest items
Four new craft items needed to complete the quest can now be sold at the market:
- Miners' Burger
- Cloth Crate
- Advanced Toolbox
- Strong Acid and Lye
Some players could not play fort battles on Safari.
We've found a bug in the two quests of new creating quests ("Get the valuables out of the rock" and "The freezing wanderer") related to the time requirement. These have now been fixed.
We hope you like the changes this update brings to the game. As always we are looking forward to your feedback!
Your The West Team