• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Trivia evenement (A)

DeletedUser

I was wondering if it could be possible to show us the answers after midnight so we can know by ourselfs how many we got right.

Is it possible to do that?

DeletedUser

..even more interesting would be where to find the information - Diggo told us that all answers could be found out by research...

DeletedUser

yeah that would be nice too, i found almost everything (if it's right that's another case) except the prayer question and the critical bug

DeletedUser2888

The prayer question was just a guess i think.
About the bug, there is only 1 way to get money back from the hotel ;) But I found it nowhere.

The premium option question I didn't find

All the rest I could find

DeletedUser3727

Well time is up.....
May I be the first to congratulate the winner?
I don't have near enough correct answers to be anywhere near winning ;)
So to the winner :up:

DeletedUser1406

Well time is up.....
May I be the first to congratulate the winner?
I don't have near enough correct answers to be anywhere near winning ;)
So to the winner :up:

Everyone is winning! (at least 1 bond)

DeletedUser

The prayer question was just a guess i think.
And I thought that the prayer question was almost the easiest one to find :) (there was a big poster "statistics for 5. birthday of the-west" published ;) )

DeletedUser2888

And I thought that the prayer question was almost the easiest one to find :) (there was a big poster "statistics for 5. birthday of the-west" published ;) )

Yes but that was all time statistics in 5 years the-west. We needed the hours of prayer from april till now. But I used the poster to calculate it ;)

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Due to the possibility a similar event could run on other markets, we currently don't intend to release the exact answers. Perhaps we can look afterwards at questions that were either too easy or too hard, not likely to be reused, and provide answers to those. In the general, though, we referred to The West dev blog a couple of times, the German forum once, the wiki once, within the game a few times and the international/beta forum for the remainder. Of course, memory helped alot, so I hope particularly the older players enjoyed it!

DeletedUser

It was all great and I actually found out some great info that i wasn't awareof, about the game!

P.S.Can someone pm me that poster with the hours?

DeletedUser

Well i founded almost everything on the wiki, devblog and the game itself.

only the prayer question and the hotel bug i didn't found

DeletedUser

Due to the possibility a similar event could run on other markets, we currently don't intend to release the exact answers.

ok, but surely players can share answers now here on forum? or at least with private messages.

i'm curious about missing premium option, maya's name and old poker player name?

DeletedUser

maya's name can you simply google to see it in other languages, the premium option is still ingame i think (the one it's replaced with) the guy i didn't found :D

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
ok, but surely players can share answers now here on forum? or at least with private messages.
I guess so long as all the answers can't be found by searching "trivia" here, it's not a big deal now everything's done and dusted.