• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered The movie daily

DeletedUser3889

I dont know if been ask before,but will this make it to my world one day.I kinda like that daily.its very easy one to do.watch a advertisement for like 15 seconds and one daily done,easy 1 bond lol

DeletedUser2888

On some servers (like .pl) you get that daily quest.
On the .nl server we don't have that quest. I wonder why... I would also like to have that quest

DeletedUser2271

The cinema is a marketing stage. They can only open it on servers where they can get some money and authorizations to be a marketing option for other things not tied with the game.

So, for many markets the cinema is not available because they cannot get sponsors to get ads and get them some profit and keep inside the local laws.

So, only on big servers you will get it open... and the quest.

DeletedUser2888

The cinema is open on .nl. 2 movies per day just like any server, but the quest is not available

DeletedUser3889

well im on el dorado thats a new big server,maybe cause its the net.i dont know.i was just curious if we will get it on our world and im sure they can find many sponsors for it in usa and get revenue from the sites have same adds.like the click to pay thingy.people pay them every time some one views thier add.they have all these sponsor thing to get nuggetts instead of paying.so they have the sponsors

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
The cinema is open on .nl. 2 movies per day just like any server, but the quest is not available
It might be a simple mistake, you should check with Marco.

well im on el dorado thats a new big server,maybe cause its the net.i dont know.i was just curious if we will get it on our world and im sure they can find many sponsors for it in usa and get revenue from the sites have same adds.like the click to pay thingy.people pay them every time some one views thier add.they have all these sponsor thing to get nuggetts instead of paying.so they have the sponsors
Just because a world has many players, it doesn't necessarily make for a good audience. It's a safe bet that the vast majority of people playing the Polish server will be living and consuming in Poland, while on the international servers, a viewer could well be from Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or generally anywhere English serves as a second language in addition to the US. Even very large companies in all these countries rarely use the same marketing material in all of them, if they even sell the same products under the same name.

DeletedUser3889

only put adds on it that sell any where in the world.and itsnt it a rule on lot of these servers,you have to talk english in chat? if they can talk english then they can understand the adds.on different language servers put that language adds.just ideas i dont know the legal part of advertising lol.But if you put like a add for shampoo ,it works the same for everyone no matter the language.

DeletedUser

Diego11, Why was the cinema bonus lowered from 3 energy points reward to 1 energy point?

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
only put adds on it that sell any where in the world.and itsnt it a rule on lot of these servers,you have to talk english in chat? if they can talk english then they can understand the adds.on different language servers put that language adds.just ideas i dont know the legal part of advertising lol.But if you put like a add for shampoo ,it works the same for everyone no matter the language.
It doesn't really work that way: for a start, companies need to purchase advertising, we can't just play any ads we want and expect money. Secondly, for the reasons in my previous post, advertising agencies typically are not interested in audiences that broad.

Diego11, Why was the cinema bonus lowered from 3 energy points reward to 1 energy point?
Afaik it wasn't, you are probably at a theatre with a lower building level.

DeletedUser

Afaik it wasn't, you are probably at a theatre with a lower building level.[/QUOTE]

Nope, the cinema i just watched from was max lvl, only got 1 ep for each view.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
If it's something you can reproduce every time, feel free to submit a bug report then, and someone will take a look.

DeletedUser

I also noticed this difference. I get 3 points on world where i belong to town, and 1 point on a world where I'm townless.

DeletedUser3639

Stupid question concerning the cinema....

While I understand that it is designed as a marketing and revenue tool, why cant it also be utilized in those servers where InnoGames cant get the outside sponsors to advertise other InnoGames products?

I am sure we have all seen the commercial spots for things like Grepolis and Forge of Empires....such commercials could play well on the cinema.

It could also be used to broadcast segments of InnoGames's video blog InnoGames-TV, or even something like 'getting to know you' videos of InnoGames's developers, moderators and programmers.

DeletedUser500

Stupid question concerning the cinema....

While I understand that it is designed as a marketing and revenue tool, why cant it also be utilized in those servers where InnoGames cant get the outside sponsors to advertise other InnoGames products?

I am sure we have all seen the commercial spots for things like Grepolis and Forge of Empires....such commercials could play well on the cinema.

It could also be used to broadcast segments of InnoGames's video blog InnoGames-TV, or even something like 'getting to know you' videos of InnoGames's developers, moderators and programmers.

I like this idea, InnoGames' own ads are better than no cinema at all on a lot of servers. I'm sure that once the need to find advertisements in other languages becomes greater due to all that untapped revenue, the team responsible for doing so can make that happen.