• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

The current rules of the forum favor abuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

eusuntguta

Private
These are two of the rules of the beta forum and they are rules on any the-west server. I was recently banned on the ro forum because these rules are too interpretable in the favor of admins.

Players who deliberately act against the building of a community will be denied access to these forums.
Do not impersonate, insult, berate, or harass the moderators. They are players who have volunteered to assist in improving the game and should be respected for their willingness to step up.

I believe that these rules do not protect the free speech rights of players. Recently, after InnoGames decided to give three items of choice to all admins, 20 admins appeared out of nowhere on the ro server. All of these admins choose to receive gringo weapons. Most of the players complained that those items were undeservedly received and most of the admins did nothing for those weapons. We were directly threatened by an admin that by complaining about their activity we were violating these rules. No admin was offended by anyone, we just expressed our opinion. I have already received a ban on the forum because of these rules that favor abuses everywhere, not just on the ro server. The rules should protect the players, because the game still exists because of us. The admins should be in the service of the players, they are not volunteers, they receive nuggets for what they do and they should be able to be held accountable anywhere, especially on the forum. The admins on the ro server believe that they are gods, they can interpret the rules as they want and they will never suffer anything. As there have been questionnaires about the changes in the game, I think there should be a questionnaire about the activity of the admins on each server.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Thank you for your message.

Please keep in mind that bans, of all sorts, are to be discussed with your specific moderation team as the Beta team does not have any say in applied bans from other servers. If you have any questions at all that you would wish to discuss with us, please do contact us via a support ticket but please keep in mind that we cannot change any bans but we can offer advice.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.