• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Server

DeletedUser

How can I enter on that server?: URL REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser500

Be given the password by someone in charge of such secrets, I assume.

DeletedUser

This world is the internal beta world for supporters to make tests bei receiving bugs.

DeletedUser1406

What server?

LE: oh, I think you mean the xx0w1 server.... You can't access it xP

DeletedUser2271

It is top-secret apparently :D

Not so top-secret... if someone wants to have access to that server, get your application to Innogames via Recruiting.
If innogames see that you could help on the development of the game, they will get you into the team and you can get an account on that server...

For the common people we have alamogordo and eneweak to play. (even that they are not the old test servers...)

DeletedUser

*cough cough* totally off topic at first glance, but in my mind there's a strange strong link between the last two posts and the thought I had.

Can the next poll be about zero exp dueling?
There's the same imbalance as with fort battles & massive hit points... a definitely not intended loophole in the game mechanics.
(We had this discussion on the german forums a while ago, and even our CM admitted that there should be a change - but then it drifted away into oblivion as many other suggestions, ideas & concerns...)

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Can the next poll be about zero exp dueling?
There's the same imbalance as with fort battles & massive hit points... a definitely not intended loophole in the game mechanics.
(We had this discussion on the german forums a while ago, and even our CM admitted that there should be a change - but then it drifted away into oblivion as many other suggestions, ideas & concerns...)
A while ago there was a bug fix to patch the issue of "duelling cash reward not affected by motivation." It was promptly repealed due to popular demand.

DeletedUser500

Leave 0% duelling alone! :hmpf: It's the luck factor in duelling that needs to be addressed.