• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Question about Black Friday

Black friday event is supposed to be a day where you can buy interesting things for a very good price.
So I am wondering if, this year, we could expect interesting sales on the game. Indeed, for few years, we have seen old sets, not very useful and with an indecent "5% discount", which, you will admit, is not really the spirit of this event.
So my question is the next one: can we expect a gesture this year? Good stuff, better prices? At least for pvE? Stuff from previous event sales?
Thank you

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
normally shop items are at 40% discount and you can buy black friday gear. there might be extra sets on the sale but dont expect big discounts on them
The 40% should be on everything not outdated items from the SHOP that give 0 meaning to the game and that 40% that they add should've been the original price to begin with.

Why should I pay 5-10 bonds/Nuggets less to buy a Mate tea when I can make 2k wonder tinctures per year? ( maybe not everyone can farm these amounts , and it's okay , I'm just saying that there should be better prices and if they want they can give better items )

P.s. There also some interesting buffs coming with DotD if you can check my profile you will see them , I'd say all those buffs should be in Black Friday sale with at least 50% discount.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
P.s. There also some interesting buffs coming with DotD if you can check my profile you will see them , I'd say all those buffs should be in Black Friday sale with at least 50% discount.
And hopefully they can stay in the SHOP because most of them are more useful than 90% of the current items on SHOP.

Guiri

Corporal
The 40% should be on everything not outdated items from the SHOP that give 0 meaning to the game and that 40% that they add should've been the original price to begin with.

Why should I pay 5-10 bonds/Nuggets less to buy a Mate tea when I can make 2k wonder tinctures per year? ( maybe not everyone can farm these amounts , and it's okay , I'm just saying that there should be better prices and if they want they can give better items )

nugget bag is worth it, and the new buffs it they are on sale

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I think items should be reduced according to their age and usefulness. This year's items (Rochambeau's set) should not be reduced at all. Last year's by 5%. Items that are 2 years old by 10%, 3 years old by 20%, 4 years old by 30%, 5+ years old by 40%. With small changes depending on the items. Chef's weapons should not be reduced at all (or maybe only 5-10% discount) as they are still cheap and relevant, best in slot at adventures and pretty good at fort battles.

TUEUCHNIX

Reservist
yes i would prefer that not always the same boxes every year coming back like lucille , fry etc .
Whats happen with the union offizier set ??? never saw it again