• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Pumpkin Hunt 2021 Discussion Thread

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Dear Mr. Al35ul CM You can sell the pumpkins on the market. Is goose new after update. In Deute Welt I thought I was not working because I was missing 2 pumpkins. Write ticket and got an answer that it was on sale in cash

Ticket:

Hello XxXxXx,

all pumpkins, with the exception of the Halloween pumpkin, can be bought at the market!

Many greetings

XxXxXxXxX The West Support / Event Team

I checked and they are Green Sellable :up:

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Dear Mr. Al35ul CM You can sell the pumpkins on the market. Is goose new after update. In Deute Welt I thought I was not working because I was missing 2 pumpkins. Write ticket and got an answer that it was on sale in cash

Ticket:

Hello XxXxXx,

all pumpkins, with the exception of the Halloween pumpkin, can be bought at the market!

Many greetings

XxXxXxXxX The West Support / Event Team

I checked and they are Green Sellable :up:

"Glowing pumpkin 2021" 1638980758858.png will not be auctionable, you can't sell at the market.

Mischievous, Angry, Cheerful and Confused are auctionable, you can buy at the market.
1638980856497.png1638980865751.png1638980876628.png1638980882779.png

Deleted User - 115745

we have another problem, the old mission it offer skill points and we cant make coz the event delayed.... so what we gonna do now ... wait aother year to complete a mission?
still dont have answers at this question... what can we do(people from new servers ) about this problem?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
still dont have answers at this question... what can we do(people from new servers ) about this problem?
As stated before, the pumpkins in questions could have only be purchased via market. The quest is thus not available on the newer worlds but we will work to make this available next year.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Misunderstood. Next year 2022 will see the pumpkin 2021 available. That's how I understood it and not (closed world)