• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

processed leather - crafting - Master Saddler

DeletedUser

Hi there,

has anybody already found out how you get "bearbeites Leder" (~processed leather) out of the normal leather from tanning deer skin?

It's required even for one starter recipe, so I don't think it will be a new level 50 recipe ;)

Regards,
Bluep

DeletedUser

Nobody...? :(

Can someone from the staff at least tell if it's already implementet?
(I can't craft 4 of my recipes anymore because I'm lacking "bearbeitetes Leder")

DeletedUser

hello hello is there anybody in there.just holler if you can hear me.

relax....relax.... we need some information........just the basic facts.....:whistle::whistle::whistle:

maybe if we sing them a pink floyd song we might get an answer bluep. it seems normal questions dont work. EVIL:D

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE

rainy said:
We want to add some more start recipes which will build an own chain for example: You do a job to get leather after you found one leather you will be able to craft it to “better” leather. This “better” leather can be used to create “much better” leather with “much better” leather you will be able to create an item to use. As you can see with that chain you will be able to find just one leather and craft 4 times. (These chains are planned for every profession until a skill value of 25 or something like that).
on devblog

this was implemented so if you can tell us how to get the starter recipes or when it will be given to us thx.

ps already wasted 100 nuggets searching.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*lol* you're my man! :D
perhaps we should sing a song directly to the missing recipe.. "Wish You Were Here" *g*

@rainy's posting:
the "bearbeites Leder" is needed for higher recipes, too. So it shouldn't be up to level 25 only.

DeletedUser

Those 3 recipes will be implemented as starting recipes. Thus you don't need to find it. This will probably be done today.