• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Premium winning set and some improvements?

Emma Swan

Corporal
Hello, I was just thinking why there are still winner weapon sets and no horse ride sets? Those weapons are every event about the same, same bonuses just little increase in points, no speed, no high dmg anymore. Why dont we ask for Horse set instead? Imagine having premium ride that will give you some special bonuses such as work points, ff bonus, maybe higher bonuses for duels or jobs, /i know we have strong horse sets for jobs/, but its worth for just thinking about? Now for me, I would welcome fresh new winners sets, Easter clothes, Independence ride, Octoberfest guns. That would be perfect, because not all of us want only guns. I mean west keeps somehow deadly going for so many years and we are still getting the same.

About forts, why arent we getting random reward after the war? I remember way back in time when we were getting random chests. How about bringing FF for rich? There are some things that are impossible to find unless you are lucky with chest, but those chest also cost something and being looking for one thing that no one have and buying so many chests and getting shining crap is really annoying. Yeah Yeah, i know its all random but this would help with activity at least for ff and motivate everybody to be present?

New rule about FF a.k.a many fake fights, admins on many language servers dont care and dont ban those players because there is not enough players atm. So maybe some in build system rules? It is really annoying and I believe I could speak for many servers where people not properly raised are trying to be funny and just making your time playing really awful.

Union shop. There is literally nothing that makes me even thing to spend bonds in there. Old chests, old products, nothing new. Its 2023, you have already released new Captain, new Cortina, New Jaguar, New Josephine etc, why dont you put 2020 chests in UP shop? That would help new players that start between events and cant buy many sets from 250$ on the account?

Why dont you make chests with sets auctionable? WHy only some years? Its easier to exchange bulls chest than to unpack it and place on market one by one.

Any update on bonus changes for each character? I wanna puke as a soldier less on my own tower than anywhere else lol. How can I still survive with my 250 change more than 15 compare to builders 360 that is KO in 3-5 rounds usually? Its funny how random that rng is, you cant even rely on your own bonus.

DOBBY - Are you guys going to do something with that? I miss that time where we were manually playing this game. Yeah yeah i know some clickers will reply and say look at me I am not going to click jobs manually. But still there must be some line not to cross. There are players having that script on 24/7 without any consequences.

NPC FF and Adventure? Many times I have to win not once but 3 times lol :D While waiting for one stupid game half day, then suddenly 6 players were chosen yet only 5 confirmed :D How on reath are we able to finish some quests on dead servers? Also, against some players you have practically no chance to move, not even win. Maybe some alternative in quests? The same with west frost, on some servers there are non, no ff, nothing. How are you able to finish achievements? Its basically the same with duels. We have got that magic potion, but duel level goes up drasticly fast and right during your hope to finish some achievements you suddenly see again 5 players. yaaaaay!

Bring back poker or somethign better than this adventure weird crap.

Fairy Circus? How on earth are those ¨helpful¨ products still there? Its maybe for players under level 50, and its usually when new server starts. But Circus shows up usually when you are high enough with some nice sets to be able to do some jobs. It should have been fulled up with nice products wirth to even open that another crap. I mean there is not even motivation chest :D

Sorry for long post, but this is what I was trying to get out of my for a very long time. What do you all think?

notundead

Private
I was just thinking why there are still winner weapon sets and no horse ride sets? Those weapons are every event about the same, same bonuses just little increase in points, no speed, no high dmg anymore. Why dont we ask for Horse set instead? Imagine having premium ride that will give you some special bonuses such as work points, ff bonus, maybe higher bonuses for duels or jobs

I don't really like this idea. As a person who likes to spend a lot on the west would definietly jump on it, but combined with my winner weapon sets, it would just be way too op. Would be far more difficult to balance it as well. For example if a Weapon set has really good bonuses, they can just lower it's dmg, so it's not too op, but with horses would they lower it's speed?! It could be 0% would make no difference.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I don't really like this idea. As a person who likes to spend a lot on the west would definietly jump on it, but combined with my winner weapon sets, it would just be way too op. Would be far more difficult to balance it as well. For example if a Weapon set has really good bonuses, they can just lower it's dmg, so it's not too op, but with horses would they lower it's speed?! It could be 0% would make no difference.
What are you on about mate? The winner weapons are only going to be 1 per world ( maybe 2-3 incase of migration) so no , it's never OP and there will never be OP because only 1 person will never destroy balance.

I like the idea about the Horse set , change it up a bit , it wont hurt and it will surely not destroy any balance ;)

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
It will be over powered without a doubt, the only reason the premium sets aren't more OP as they are currently because the bonuses are too spread out. if you are basically getting the same thing in horse form it'll be insane.

Although it not just being weapons every time is cool, but I just know it will only go to people who have already won multiple times on the important worlds.

Personally I think they should just make the current event winner weapons better. They're too jack of all trades. If they were just a little better in their primary task they'd be better. Although the jobbing ones are good enough***

notundead

Private
What are you on about mate? The winner weapons are only going to be 1 per world ( maybe 2-3 incase of migration) so no , it's never OP and there will never be OP because only 1 person will never destroy balance.

I like the idea about the Horse set , change it up a bit , it wont hurt and it will surely not destroy any balance ;)
You're right that one person won't destroy balance.
Just because only 1 person will win it, it does not mean it can't be op, on it's own it propably won't be. But in my opinion if I'm willing to spend a lot of money on something then it's better be worth it, so I'd expect similar bonuses that are on the weapon sets now, so then combined with the weapon sets that I won, would be really strong. For example I can almost reach 400% on any bonuses(xp,money, product drop, luck) If I could get my hands on such horse sets, I would be way above 400%.

Without spending money, most players can't even come close to 300%. With the addition that after every event we can "complete" the sets by buying the horse/weapon sets for nuggets, the game starting to move to pay to win category. That's why I think that adding an extra "reward" like that would be too much.

You could argue that theese bonuses don't affect much on the pvp side of things, which is true, but since the 250lvl update, on 15s jobs theese bonuses matter a lot.

I'm all for better sets and new content, but I would't try to fix something that's not broken.