• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Premium vrs. Non-Premium Finds

DeletedUser

I'm working on getting the collectors set and the hardest part is always the named items.

I've always played premium and found a few but now I don't have the nuggets to keep that status on all worlds I play.

I'm looking at reskilling to pure FMS to see what I can get from grave robber non-premium but I would like to know.....

Does a non-premium totally reskilled for the job have a chance to get those higher priced named items even though their luck isn't at that level?

For instance I've heard you can get 3rd Key non-premium without having luck up to 7300 but what about the other items since that can be considered a Quest find?

Thanks

DeletedUser2271

Does a non-premium totally reskilled for the job have a chance to get those higher priced named items even though their luck isn't at that level?

For instance I've heard you can get 3rd Key non-premium without having luck up to 7300 but what about the other items since that can be considered a Quest find?

Thanks

3key is a quest item. The trigger is not the drop value but the labour points on the job (or at a skill).

The other things... well if you don´t buy any skills i think you can get 7800 (premium) on the drop value if you are a full fine motor. So you can only get items that have the value until the 7800. (non-premium can only get a little over the 5300 mark)

The other big fishs you need to go to fort battles and get lucky to get the boxs and inside you can find some of those "impossible to get" weapons, trousers and belts.

DeletedUser

A purely FMS or trading build can reach the 8700$ easily, with just the AP and SP obtainable by quests, w/o buying any. This means you can drop up to Hernando's sword and Younger's revolver as well as Harmonica's knee-breenches. These are the rarest items you are able to drop.

Sadly, there isn't another known LP based drop, other than the 3rd key.

As a side note, higher income premium doesn't affect the items rarity, only the luck value, the money and the amount of products dropped in the job.

DeletedUser

A purely FMS or trading build can reach the 8700$ easily, with just the AP and SP obtainable by quests, w/o buying any. This means you can drop up to Hernando's sword and Younger's revolver as well as Harmonica's knee-breenches. These are the rarest items you are able to drop.

Sadly, there isn't another known LP based drop, other than the 3rd key.

As a side note, higher income premium doesn't affect the items rarity, only the luck value, the money and the amount of products dropped in the job.

Can't explain better than this.

And, key 3 has been found with as little as $4800 luck, because it's a quest item as the other guys said.