• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

New interface

DeletedUser

Wow, it looks pretty nice, wel done dev's :).

There are a few thing's that still needed to be updated but when that's done (and everything is in the same style, it wil be really nice :D)

DeletedUser

It looks awesome! I like it too! But you have to fix all these bugs first, but when that´s done it´ll cooooool!

Good job! :up: And keep up the good work, don´t let it go down. ;)

DeletedUser604

yes, plese fix the blinking after refresh
and please scroll background with text/duel screen
plus the buttons
and the found products, items pictures

looks really nice

DeletedUser487

But the new interface makes The West more slow :(

At least for me...

But the interface's appearence is great ;)

DeletedUser

My the west isn't go slower by the new interface, do you have the latest version of FF, than you normal (by my is it so :P) the normal game speed ;D.

DeletedUser

But the new interface makes The West more slow :(

At least for me...

But the interface's appearence is great ;)
The reports are very beautifuls ! :cool:
I don't have some speed problems. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And a lot of bugs with new mail - it is very hard to use it :( for me

DeletedUser

Well sorry but i dont like it.

It prety much the same as before just changing a few colors and soo on.

We need real changes on this game, like upgrade the Fort batles to make them more real and funnier, we need a more realistic duel system, ...

We need changes like ( pants and belts ) i mean changes that make the player keep playing this game and waisting is money if its a premium player, like everything on life after some while we get bored and with this changes you made players will be pleased during some days, weeks but after that the entusiasm is gone and you lose players/money

Anyway keep changing the game in your way i just wanted to tell you my point of view

Regards

DeletedUser

With this new interface, found items are only in the popup, so I can't know WHAT I actually found (expecially with recipes that have all the same pic).
Why did you remove the found item from the "main" result page?

DeletedUser

...Why did you remove the found item from the "main" result page?

As onefox already stated in the bugs section, the reports (an the whole new window system) is a work in progress, it's not intended that the found items are not shown.
But I totally agree, it's quite annoying and I hope it's one of the first things that get fixed in the next release...