• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

new achievements

rel2

Lance Corporal
Yeah, i am glad you added new achievements in the game, even if I dont duel at all, but there are some things i need to address. There is achievement for having 450 duelling level, which would be okay, if it counted if you had it some years ago, but its not that way, you actually need to have 450 duelling level right now, which not many people have and is quite impossible to do. I know not many people care about all the achievements in the game, but lets say 1 from 100 people cares, and I am that guy. And then theres another problem, start 10000 duels. It wouldnt be that big of a problem if you had people to duel, but I have 2 people for duel, so it would take me years duelling 2 people over and over. And there is no way to lower your duelling level, so yeah, having 450 duelling level and starting 10000 duells dont go well together. Just add something to insta lower your duelling level to 150 so you can have as many people for duel as possible. Thank you

Last edited:

Guiri

Corporal
and make sure that people that previously have reached level 450 get the achievement without having to reach the level twice

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Yeah, i am glad you added new achievements in the game, even if I dont duel at all, but there are some things i need to address. There is achievement for having 450 duelling level, which would be okay, if it counted if you had it some years ago, but its not that way, you actually need to have 450 duelling level right now, which not many people have and is quite impossible to do. I know not many people care about all the achievements in the game, but lets say 1 from 100 people cares, and I am that guy. And then theres another problem, start 10000 duels. It wouldnt be that big of a problem if you had people to duel, but I have 2 people for duel, so it would take me years duelling 2 people over and over. And there is no way to lower your duelling level, so yeah, having 450 duelling level and starting 10000 duells dont go well together. Just add something to insta lower your duelling level to 150 so you can have as many people for duel as possible. Thank you
Thank you for your feedback. As previously mentioned in other threads, achievements are not meant to be completed in 1-2 months (some maybe can be). There are many players who have already completed (or are close to) completing most of the new achievements that is because dueling comprises 90% of what they do in the game. That sounds nice, but should new achievements for Fort Battles and Adventures (etc) should be available, they will have to invest a lot of time to obtain them.

It is simply down to how players chose to play the game and allocate their time.

I'm at around 2800/10000, so I too have a long way to go :P

rel2

Lance Corporal
Thank you for your feedback. As previously mentioned in other threads, achievements are not meant to be completed in 1-2 months (some maybe can be). There are many players who have already completed (or are close to) completing most of the new achievements that is because dueling comprises 90% of what they do in the game. That sounds nice, but should new achievements for Fort Battles and Adventures (etc) should be available, they will have to invest a lot of time to obtain them.

It is simply down to how players chose to play the game and allocate their time.

I'm at around 2800/10000, so I too have a long way to go :P
but you probably dont realize that my duelling looks like this http://prntscr.com/26nybe5, how am i supposed to do 10 k duels ?

Deleted User - 117528

You can't. And they don't care.
A hard reset is needed for duel level.
They really don't care. Or maybe their brain can't understand such a simple thing ? That u want to duel but dont have targets bcs pvp is broken. Hmm, who knows ? :njub: