• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Names behind sets

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I will keep this as short as possible..

Recently I have been fascinated to check all names behind the sets we have in game. All names behind the sets are from characters that existed in real life and in between the western era , not all of them were cowboys , cowgirls , outlaws , bandits or bounty hunters , some of them are tradesmen , singers , song writers , rodeo performers and the list goes on... I find it very interesting that the game actually follows and actually makes sets from different people that lived on that Wild West Era, BUT out of all the sets only 1 name really stood out and I find it quite funny if InnoGames really messed up with the name and didn't figure it out yet :D

Polly Copper doesn't exist , there are no records of any Polly Copper in the West era because that name simply doesn't exist , the real name is Polly Cooper. Polly Cooper was a Native American woman of the Oneida Nation who played a significant role in assisting the American Revolutionary War effort and is remembered for her humanitarian efforts during a difficult period in American history.

I hope that this is the case and this was the actual name of the Set because Polly Copper doesn't make sense , here you can see what Polly Copper actually means

Poly-Copper-Powder-Uckele-Health-Nutrition.jpg

And this is the actual Polly Cooper

PollyCooper.jpg

P.S. Please make a set named Apache , thanks.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
@Loki Isn't there a silver coin from John? If no, then you have to remove the weapons Erdehelfer! in the sallon the quest A silver coin from John

Loki

The West Team
@Loki Isn't there a silver coin from John? If no, then you have to remove the weapons Erdehelfer! in the sallon the quest A silver coin from John
The wording in the announcement is confusing. I'll fix it. :)

First you have to accept the questline from Sheriff John, then go to Tasks where you'll receive coin rewarding quests.
More info about the questline can be found here.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
The wording in the announcement is confusing. I'll fix it. :)

First you have to accept the questline from Sheriff John, then go to Tasks where you'll receive coin rewarding quests.
More info about the questline can be found here.
:up: