• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Modernization of creations

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
THIS IS AN IDEA SUGGESTED BY MELIODAS FROM GR8

Since InnoGames considered after years to start updating town clothes and older sets to give more SP's and AP's , wouldn't be nice to see this implement in crafting/creations to give more SP's and AP's as well?

For example the crafting items to give SP's and AP's per level:

Field Cook :
- Jam ( instead of +15 Shooting and +15 Aiming, at 150 to give +50 Shooting and +50 Aiming
- Stew beans and bacon (instead of +15 Vigor and +15 Dodging, at 150 to give +50 Vigor +50 Dodging)
- Fish soup (instead of +15 Tactics and +2 Mobility, at 150 to give +50 Tactics and +20 Mobility)
- Vegetable dumpling (instead of +15 Leadership and +2 Dexterity, at 150 to give +50 Leadership and +20 Dexterity)
- Roast turkey (instead of +15 Appearance and +2 Strength, at 150 to give +50 Appearance and +20 Strength)
- Hushpuppy (instead of +15 Leadership, +15 Stamina and +2 Mobility, at 150 to give +50 Leadership, +50 Stamina and +20 Mobility)
- Gentleman's dinner (instead of +2 Strength/Mobility/Dexterity/Charisma,at 150 to give +10 Strength/Mobility/Dexterity/Charisma)
- Goulash (instead of +3 Strength and +20 Toughness, at 150 to give +30 Strength and +75 Toughness)
- Spare ribs (instead of +3 Dexterity,+10 Tactics and +10 Fine motor skills, at 150 to give +30 Dexterity , +45 Tactics and +45 Fine motor skills)
- Honey wine (instead of +5 Charisma and +20 Trading, at 150 to give +50 Charisma and +80 Trading)
- Castello cheese (instead of +2 Mobility and +10 leadership, at 150 to give +20 Mobility and +50 Leadership)

Tonic Peddler :
- Amulet (instead of +10 Dodging and +10 Health points, at 150 to give +50 Dodging and +50 Health points)
- Disappearing ink (instead of +2 Strength, +15 Setting traps and +15 Hiding, at 150 to give +20 Strength , +50 Setting traps and +50 Hiding)
- Hair lotion (instead of +3 Charisma and +20 Appearance, at 150 to give +30 Charisma and +75 Appearance)
- Import tax certificate (instead of +50 Trading, at 150 to give +150 Trading)

Blacksmith :
- Cavalry saber (instead of +2 Dexterity , +20 Aiming and +10 Setting traps, at 150 to give +20 Dexterity, +75 Aiming and +50 Setting traps)

Master saddler :
- Robust holster (instead of +4 Mobility and +20 Trading, at 150 to give +40 Mobility and +80 Trading)
- Leather coat (instead of +4 Charisma, +20 Appearance and +10 Trading, at 150 to give +40 Charisma and +60 Appearance and +60 Trading)

That is, it is worthwhile to actually deal with crafting throughout the duration of the game and not just to end the level of crafting.

P.S I think I mentioned all the creations that give SP's and AP's , If I missed something please do let me know!

Please vote and express your thoughts freely for my idea.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
THIS IS AN IDEA SUGGESTED BY MELIODAS FROM GR8

Since InnoGames considered after years to start updating town clothes and older sets to give more SP's and AP's , wouldn't be nice to see this implement in crafting/creations to give more SP's and AP's as well?

For example the crafting items to give SP's and AP's per level:

Field Cook :
- Jam ( instead of +15 Shooting and +15 Aiming, at 150 to give +50 Shooting and +50 Aiming
- Stew beans and bacon (instead of +15 Vigor and +15 Dodging, at 150 to give +50 Vigor +50 Dodging)
- Fish soup (instead of +15 Tactics and +2 Mobility, at 150 to give +50 Tactics and +20 Mobility)
- Vegetable dumpling (instead of +15 Leadership and +2 Dexterity, at 150 to give +50 Leadership and +20 Dexterity)
- Roast turkey (instead of +15 Appearance and +2 Strength, at 150 to give +50 Appearance and +20 Strength)
- Hushpuppy (instead of +15 Leadership, +15 Stamina and +2 Mobility, at 150 to give +50 Leadership, +50 Stamina and +20 Mobility)
- Gentleman's dinner (instead of +2 Strength/Mobility/Dexterity/Charisma,at 150 to give +10 Strength/Mobility/Dexterity/Charisma)
- Goulash (instead of +3 Strength and +20 Toughness, at 150 to give +30 Strength and +75 Toughness)
- Spare ribs (instead of +3 Dexterity,+10 Tactics and +10 Fine motor skills, at 150 to give +30 Dexterity , +45 Tactics and +45 Fine motor skills)
- Honey wine (instead of +5 Charisma and +20 Trading, at 150 to give +50 Charisma and +80 Trading)
- Castello cheese (instead of +2 Mobility and +10 leadership, at 150 to give +20 Mobility and +50 Leadership)

Tonic Peddler :
- Amulet (instead of +10 Dodging and +10 Health points, at 150 to give +50 Dodging and +50 Health points)
- Disappearing ink (instead of +2 Strength, +15 Setting traps and +15 Hiding, at 150 to give +20 Strength , +50 Setting traps and +50 Hiding)
- Hair lotion (instead of +3 Charisma and +20 Appearance, at 150 to give +30 Charisma and +75 Appearance)
- Import tax certificate (instead of +50 Trading, at 150 to give +150 Trading)

Blacksmith :
- Cavalry saber (instead of +2 Dexterity , +20 Aiming and +10 Setting traps, at 150 to give +20 Dexterity, +75 Aiming and +50 Setting traps)

Master saddler :
- Robust holster (instead of +4 Mobility and +20 Trading, at 150 to give +40 Mobility and +80 Trading)
- Leather coat (instead of +4 Charisma, +20 Appearance and +10 Trading, at 150 to give +40 Charisma and +60 Appearance and +60 Trading)

That is, it is worthwhile to actually deal with crafting throughout the duration of the game and not just to end the level of crafting.

P.S I think I mentioned all the creations that give SP's and AP's , If I missed something please do let me know!

Please vote and express your thoughts freely for my idea.
Will make sure the right people receive this. Thank you for the suggestion :).

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
Field Cook :

In case if new level cap is coming, it is better to substitute fixed numbers in buffs with percentage scale. Same way you are rebalancing the old sets now.
- Jam (0.33 shooting, 0.33 aiming)
- stew beans and bacon (0.33 shooting, 0.33 aiming) etc. etc.

Thus, you will eliminate problem of "again small bonuses" if new levels appear

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
In case if new level cap is coming, it is better to substitute fixed numbers in buffs with percentage scale. Same way you are rebalancing the old sets now.
- Jam (0.33 shooting, 0.33 aiming)
- stew beans and bacon (0.33 shooting, 0.33 aiming) etc. etc.

Thus, you will eliminate problem of "again small bonuses" if new levels appear
That makes low levels even worse though
I must agree with Raider here. I do believe it is very unlikely that the bonuses will be changed to 'Per Level'. I will of course mention it in my report :).

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
First of all , RIP Meliodas.

This is an old thread but I would like to know if people still would like this to happen, we never actually had any response as to if something like this can happen so @Loki maybe you can forward this idea again?

Last edited: