• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Maralinga work motivation

DeletedUser

"At 5AM the motivation for all jobs is restored to 100%." - TW Wiki.net
"+50% Work motivation" - Maralinga event bonus

I dont understand now. Work motivation is restored once a day (at 5AM) right?
Then i dont understand what is this event bonus about...

Second question: I am doing some job, for example "Harvest tomatoes" right now. I have got still 100% motivation, but i did about 10 times - 15 seconds ... why is it still at 100% ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser500

The motivation bonus effectively adds 50 motivation points to the maximum motivation %, in other words, you have 150% motivation, instead of 100% as the maximum.

The game isn't designed to show that on the job screen (yet) though, so it still shows as 100%, until you get from 150% to 100% or less.

DeletedUser

I understand now :)
Thanks ;)

Ehm, one more question: I have 0 achievments.. why? :(

DeletedUser500

The server is under a very high load just now, with lots of people doing lots of actions at the same time, and achievements are being a little bit slow to show up for everyone.

One of the purposes of beta servers are to find these things and figure out how to fix them, so you can expect some things to go wrong sometimes.

DeletedUser

Ok... i just have a really bad overview about my achievment points when i have still 0 after 30 hours..

DeletedUser500

I'm sure that we will be running a repair script sometime soon, and we will defiantly make sure that all achievements are up-to-date for the end of the event, to determine the winners.

All that we can do right now is be patient, and wait for the achievements to come through and be credited correctly.